Chapter 8.

It was all black..again
Luke was walking trough what seemed like a hallway, but stopped when he had reached a glass window.

There was something strange about this window because it didn't stop. It's like it never ended.

A hand appeared on the glass window. Not a face or a glimpse of the owner of the hand. It creeped Luke out, but he didn't freak out.

For some reason he felt like putting his hand on the strange hand i hope it did something. So he slowly putted his hand on the glass window which had a strange hand on the other side. A strong radiation filled the air and Luke pressed his head against the glass. His head starting to hurt and his stomach starting to twist.

Luke closed his eyes and saw a vision of a baby wagon in a blue painted room. Luke had managed to take a step in his vision. He wanted to see who was in the wagon and started walking towards the wagon. Before he could see it, he took his head off the glass window, breaking the glass as he took a step back. His eyes widened as the hand dissapeared.

"Mom..have you ever felt like there was missing something in our family" Luke asked suddenly.

"Or..someone" Luke said queitly. His mother gave Luke a confused look, but her eyes didn't. Her eyes showed fear.

With a lump building in her throat she quickly responded with "..no" before walking out the room.

Luke was confused himself. It was like doing a puzzle even tho there weren't any pieces. So he had to find the missing pieces...

There the two brothers were laying in the grass, staring at the clouds.

"I see a panda" Jai said giggling. "I seee..hmm.." Luke started and looked at a cloud. The cloud turned into a baby with fire surrounding it. A devilish character was shown and moved to the baby.

Luke's lips parted at the horrible sight. Even tho they were clouds, Luke put the situation as horrific.

"Can't you see that!" Luke yelled and sat up straight, still keeping his eyes on the cloud.

"See what?" Jai asked confused.

"Jai..it's gonna kill the baby!" Luke said with widened eyes. "What baby? I don't see no baby Luke" Jai anwsered.

"It's right fricking here!" Luke pointed exactly in front of him.

"Luke i think you're halluci-"

"Don't say that word! I know what i see!" Luke spat.

"Luke you should calm down"

"Don't tell me to calm down!" Luke yelled, something in him twisted, a twisted nerve and he couldn't stop it.

Luke looked back at the clouds and saw the devil character kill the baby.

"Omg!" Luke gasped and covered his mouth.

"Luke you're acting really weird" Jai said.

"Wel i'm not weird, i speak for the truth!" Luke said wisely as he stood up and watched as the two clouds vanished.

"Luke..can we go home now?" Jai asked getting worried about Luke.

"No just a little longer Jai" Luke demanded.

"But it's so cold" Jai whined.

"Fine.." Luke sighed "let's get home".

Jai got up from the ground and grabbed Luke's hand. He was worried a lot about Luke lately. He was acting so..weird.

They were walking trough the dark woods, bushes hitting their arms constantly.

"Ouch" Jai said queitely as he got stung by a thorn.

"Why are you only wearing a shirt dummy?" Luke asked as they stopped in their tracks.

"Cause you wanted to go trough the woods for some reason?! Little did i know!" Jai said sassy. Luke rolled his eyes and took off his pink hoodie.

"What are yo-" Luke pulled the hoodie over Jai his head and grabbed his arms putting them trough the arm holes.

Jai looked a bit confused but then smiled softly. "Thanks" he said queitely. Luke just hummed and grabbed Jai's wrist, continuing their journey home. Luke didn't smile like he used too, he looked dead instead. Usually they would joke around, but this time it was only silence following their path.

Jai noticed how Luke got stung by many thorns but didn't even feel it.

"Uhh Luke?" Jai said.

"Yeah?" Luke replied.

"Aren't you gonna take the thorns out of your arm?" Jai asked.

"Oh" was all Luke said before pulling the thorns out like it was no big deal. Luke was acting strange, very strange Jai noticed.

It was like he was possesed of some sort. Jai thought he didn't have much sleep again and just shrugged it off.

It was around 2 am and Luke was standing in front of the bathroom mirror. He was looking at his face features.

He had dark circles under his eyes, his hair was messy and so were his sleeping clothes. One side of his tanktop was hanging losely from one shoulder and the bottom was hanging over his black knee shorts.

He noticed how pale he got, how boney and how lanky. He didn't wanna eat that much and didn't want to come out trough out day light. He couldn't help it tho, for some reason he was like this.

He heard whispers coming from the hallway and queitely turned off the bathroom light before exiting.

The whispers got more clear each time Luke got closer. He followed the whispers around the house in hope he would see the owner of the whispers.

He turned to the right hallway and was almost there, atleast..that's what he thought.

He came to the end of the hallway and stood in front of a wall with two doors on each side. He knew they weren't coming from those rooms but from behind the wall. He got closer and held his hands against the wall before pressing his right ear against it. He wanted to know what they were saying.

He couldn't make up any words except for the word: baby blue.

"Baby..blue?" Luke whispered and stepped back.

"Luke what are you doing!?" Luke heard behind him and turned around to see Jai standing there.

"I was just..listening" Luke said.

Jai gave Luke a confused look "listening? To what?" Jai asked as he got closer.

"I should probably go to bed" Luke said ignoring Jai's question and walking back into the hallway.

Jai stared confused at Luke as he walked down the hall before turning back to were Luke was standing a couple seconds ago.

"Listening?"