Part Two

Libitina crossed the blue halls of her Regiment. Her long purple hair pulled into a high pony tail. Not that it did all that much, her hair was unbelievably long anyway, and she always refused to cut it.

A few soldiers crossed by her, giving her a friendly "hello" or "how are you today Libitina?"

She always responded with a friendly smile and a "Hi" or "I've been good, how about you?"

She wasn't really a talker. But in a place as friendly as this, she was happy to talk to the soldiers.

She kept her smile as she hummed a tune, it was a lovely day, where Blue didn't need her for anything so she could just go out to her favorite spot in the woods, where a lovely lake that lay in the middle of a clearing.

A place no one else knew about except for her.

When she reached her spot by the lake. She sighed, placing her gun down beside her as she lay back against the soft grass.
Watching the clouds float over her.

She almost fell asleep when a cracking twig made her shoot up. Grasping her gun tightly in her hand.

A young girl walked from the edge of the woods, clad in the Red Army uniform which she was struggling to take off, not noticing the purple haired girl she walked a little further.

"Who are you?" Libitina asked, trying to sound serious, but finding it hard watching the girl trying to get the coat off and flailing around her arms, trying to shake it off like a dog out of water.

The girl let out a sound very close to a yip. Like a dog.

"Y-you're a b-blue army soldier"

"Yeah, and you're red, but I ask my question again, who are you?"

"Phoebe"

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Libitina, ya gonna sit or ya just gonna stay there and flail like a bird who can't fly?"

Phoebe cracked a smile. Before letting out a small giggle. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and sat beside Libitina as they began chatting about small and almost unimportant things, but the two had gone on so long without any one new. They were just happy to be there.

Even if they were supposed to be enemy's.