9.

Hello muffins,

How are you guys? Anything special or interesting?

I hope you have a great day. xx

Here is the next update. I have a special reason to update today.

It's my friend's birthday, today. It's not been long since we have known each other but she is absolutely beautiful and so much close to me now. So, A VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE. I LOVE YOU.😘😘😘

This is the longest chappie till now (appox 6k words). And I dedicate this to the birthday girl wannabe_bxtxh . To all those who are reading this, I would really appreciate if you wish her Happy Birthday in the comment box. Don't forget to mention her. Thank you. xx

So yeah, here you go. I hope you like this chappie. Please, Do vote and comment.❤️

"Liam, I have to see H-Harry. I have to go to LA."

The first thing that could be heard was, "NO".

Zayn said quickly, more like shouted. "Louis, I-I don't think you should go. I mean there is no need to. There are so many people there for him. You don't need to go." Zayn looked at Liam asking for help.

"Y-yeah mate, Z is right. He will be fine. Niall is there and Anne is going there too, so you should calm down. There's no need for you to go. A-and what about Ethan? Who would take care of him when you are now here, huh?" Liam tried each and every excuse to make Louis change his plan of going to LA. But, Louis wouldn't budge. He kept on insisting.

"No, I have to see him. My heart won't calm down unless I see him safe and sound with my own eyes. I have to go Liam and as far as Ethy is concerned, Zayn or Myke can take of him and if not then I will drop him off at Lottie's for a few days. "Louis' restlessness was increasing with every passing second and all that he could think was Harry, Harry and Harry.

While Louis wasn't able to contain his anxiety, Zayn was getting frustrated because even though how hard he and Liam tried, Louis wasn't getting this through his thick head that going to LA would be the worst idea. Zayn didn't want to tell him the real reason of stopping him but when nothing seemed to work, he barked out the actual reason in exasperation.

"Louis, WHY DON'T YOU GET IT DAMMIT? YOU HAVE BROKEN HARRY'S HEART ONCE. EVEN THOUGH YOU DID IT FOR GOOD BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW IT. FOR HIM, YOU ARE A HEARTBREAKER. DO YOU SERIOSULY THINK YOU WOULD BE WELCOMED THERE? DO YOU THINK NIALL WILL LET YOU MEET HIM? AND-AND WHAT WOULD YOU SAY, HUH? WHO ARE YOU TO HARRY? WITH WHAT RIGHT WILL YOU GO THERE? THE HOSPITAL WON'T EVEN LET YOU IN. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL AND ONLY HIS FAMILY IS ALLOWED INSIDE, YOU ARE NOT HIS FAMILY. YOU ARE NO ONE. AND FOR GOD'S SAKE LOUIS, ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? DIDN'T YOU SEE THE NEWS? THEY CLEARLY SAID THAT THERE IS A GIRL WHAT'S HER NAME? ELISA OR WHATEVER. SHE IS REALLY CLOSE TO HARRY. DO YOU UNDERTSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS? HARRY FOUND SOMEONE ELSE. HE DOESN'T NEED YOU. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD, YOU IDIOT" Zayn was panting heavily by the end of his outburst. He wasn't thinking when said all this and now that the harm was done, he realised he shouldn't have said that. Liam tried stopping him but he blurted out everything.

Zayn's words simply shook Louis. He wasn't expecting this. There was always this voice in his mind that said Harry must have moved on with someone else and that he doesn't mean anything to Harry now. But to hear it from someone else did hurt. Louis started contemplating his wish to see Harry. He started thinking about the possibilities of seeing someone else seated next to Harry in his hospital room, holding his hands, hugging him and maybe k-kissing him. Even this thought made him sad. Zayn did have a point. Who is Louis to Harry? What relation do they have now? Nothing. They were just strangers who had met few years ago, stayed with one another for a while and then parted ways. It hurt him to know that what Zayn said was nothing but a harsh truth. But what hurt more was knowing that Harry is suffering and is in pain right now. He decided to look past his own pain and go see Harry. He just wanted to make sure that Harry was safe and happy; and for that, if he had to go through the agony of seeing someone else in the place where he could have been, then so be it.