28.

Hello muffins,
How are y'all? Hope you have a wonderful day ahead.♥️

I am very ashamed for this long ass delay of about four months, in my update and I'm not going to bore you guys with my list of excuses. It's all the same lame ones but yes, still very genuine. :(

However, the most important thing right now is the current pandemic the entire world is facing. I hope and pray that all of you and your family are safe. Please stay in and enjoy your time at home with your family and in spending it on your hobby because not everyone has that privilege to work from home. I'm sure all of us will get through this and everything will be back to normal soon and I urge all of you to stay as positive as I'm trying to be as well. Take care guys and enjoy the boys' albums while you're at it. :) Love you all.

Staying in quarantine has finally gave me time to write this update and I have started the next chappie as well so I might be able to give the next update as well. Hopefully.

So, here it is. Hope you enjoy it. xx

Louis was looking at himself for the last time in the mirror when he heard someone honking the car horns in front of his house. He rushed to the window and looked out to see Liam's car standing in his driveway and Zayn waving at him to get down as soon as possible. He gestured him two minutes before going back to the full length mirror in his bedroom. He checked himself from top to bottom for the final time and sighed at his reflection before swiftly picking up his wallet and rushing downstairs.

They were all meeting at a local sports-club today, to play some football and to just hangout with each other. Niall had invited the boys of their music band to join them as well and all of them had planned to meet up straight at the ground.

And to say Louis was thrilled would be an understatement. With all that had happened a day before, the blue eyed boy was over the moon. Harry and him were friends now. 

Friends.

Something that he had thought he would never get to have ever again. Every once in a while, he wondered if he was living a far-fetched dream, thinking he would wake up any moment and realise that whatever that had happened yesterday wasn't reality. Not to mention, how many times he had pinched himself after coming home last night to confirm that all of it wasn't his reverie. Harry had taken such a big step towards forgiving Louis which the small boy still thought he didn't deserve. He had pledged six years ago to not even show his ugly face to the singer and keep him away from even his shadow. Never had he imagined that he would see a day when Harry would consider him more than just a double faced back-stabber. And yet, here he was, rushing down the stairs and going ahead to hangout with Harry, who considered him a friend now.

Louis knew for a fact that Harry would always be more than just a friend to him. He had known this from years ago that the boy who was now a dreamy desire of millions of girls and boys, was his life. That Harry was forever going to be the love of his life. And in the past six years, he had also come to accept the fact that he would never mean the same to the boy like he used to. That no matter how much his being depended on Harry's happiness, he would never be able to call the boy his, that even if his love would surpass the love any fan had ever had for Harry, he would never be able to flaunt it to the world. He had not even imagined that Harry would consider to offer him a second chance at friendship as well. That's why, even though he knew his feelings were way past that of friendship, he would take whatever he could get.

He quickly made his way to the kitchen  and picked up the big container of sandwiches that he had prepared for everyone, this morning. He put on his shoes and made his way outside after making sure that all windows and doors of the house were closed. He greeted Zayn and Liam in the car and they all left for the sports club which was a good half an hour from Louis' house.