First Day of School

I moved to a new house 3 days ago. Today is my first day going to the new high school. I'm really nervous. My stomach hurts, my hands are shaking, and I'm talking really fast. I don't want to go to school. But I'm already in the car, and we're almost there.

"Ok sweetie, time to get out. We're here." Reluctantly, I get out of the car. "I hope this school is better than the last one," I told my mom. "Good luck, Paige! I love you!!"

I'm pretty sure everyone heard that last part, because everyone was staring at me. Either that, or they always look at the new kids. This school day already isn't starting out good.

I get inside, and I have my head down the whole time, just trying to find the office. Someone ran into me. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didnt mean to, " he said. "It's alright..." "Hey, you're the new girl, aren't you?" I slowly look up. Oh lordie, he's hot. His wavy hair, perfect jawline, and beautiful eyes. His bright, blue eyes. "Uh, yeah. My name's Paige." He smiles. Oh I love his smile. It's so cute. "Nice to meet you, Paige. My name is David. Do you need help getting to the office?" "Yes please. Thank you." "No problem," he replies.

The next few hours went by pretty fast. But then came sixth hour. As I walk in, I take a seat, and pull out my earbuds. I feel a hand on my shoulder, and jerk around. "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. Just came to welcome you to our school." "Umm... Yeah.. Thanks, " I stutter. She's beautiful, gorgeous, and kind. Oh my gosh. This school is full of amazing people. My first day here, and I already have a crush two people. I tell myself that I can't get attached to anyone. But my heart doesn't get the memo...