chapter one - i'm back

i know i'm probably not in the position to talk shit about the year that passed but i've missed my friends and this school so much.

my mom thought it was a brilliant idea to move to new york for one year and live with my aunt 'because it's so pretty there'.

and surely was it pretty but i've been homeschooled for a year and i'm sick of never meeting people or teachers for that matter.

today is my first day as a junior and i'm glad i'm back. i haven't had time to catch up with any friends so i guess that will have to do in school.

"RUN FROM DIFFERENT ENEMIES, AND THE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD" my lovely brother mike was screaming and driving at the same time, i can't say that i'm feeling super safe at the moment.

since my parents are religious, they named mike - mike because the definition is apparently "he who is like god". i can't say that actually fits him but sure.

we were getting closer to school and the nerves started kicking in, the rest of the students started 5 days ago but since we couldn't leave then, we are a few days late.

"I DON'T WANNA DIE TOO YOUNG, TOO YOUNG, TOO YOUNG"
i rolled my eyes as i got ready to leave the car.

"are you ready for school?" mike looked at me with a big smile covering his lips, he's probably excited for all the girls drooling over him, and the guys wanting to be him.

he was a sophomore before we left and even though i would say he was pretty young, he was the main character of a new high school musical movie. fortunately without the music.

"whatever" i grabbed my black backpack from the floor and got out of the car.

i was constantly bullied for my looks last year but i guess that won't be a problem now. i bloomed, that's for sure. my skin is clear, braces off, i still use my glasses sometimes but i actually don't need them as permanent anymore.

i'm absolutely a slim person, i try eating good and working out as often as i can. you can tell my body is covered in lean muscles, making me compact. i got 'curves' which basically is a slimmer waist than hips but that works.

ootd

* i'm obsessed with models and bella in particular so i'm using her as the one who's showing of the outfits and stuff

* i'm obsessed with models and bella in particular so i'm using her as the one who's showing of the outfits and stuff... this i basically how i picture scarlet, but younger and probably another face - feel free to imagine her/ her body, any way you'd like :) *

i moved my body out from the car to then walk across the parking lot - towards the school. mike was walking right beside me to then open the door when we reached it. i took two steps more and waited for mike to regain his position beside me.

both of us knew the way around the school so finding the reception wasn't really a hard task. rather the way there.

i felt like i was living in a teenage movie, walking through the hallways. everyone stopped what they were doing to watch us pass. my shades covered my eyes and since puberty did a good job with me - i'm not surprised no one recognized me.

i could already see girls biting their lips at the sight of my brother, at the same time as they were cautiously waiting for me to give them a sign that he's mine.

the hallway was full of horny boys, eating me up with their eyes, yikes.

we had almost reached the reception before mike was tackled from behind, taking a few steps forward to regain his balance. "lapinski!!!" kian was truly excited to have him back. i stood with crossed arms, resting on my right hip, waiting for them all to stop being so sensitive about this.

we were only away a year, what could we possibly have missed?

soon after, jack, andrew, blake and cato arrived, copying kian's earlier actions - ruffling his hair and pulling on him as they were talking about how they've missed him and god knows what.

i cleared my throat before speaking "you done?"

all boys' eyes were on me before they made their way towards me, bringing me into a group hug. kian kissed the side of my forehead making me scrunch my nose while smiling slightly. mike grew up with these boys so they're all like big brothers to me, everyone is all too protective. but at the same time, they would've taken a bullet for mike and vice versa and if i got hurt - mike would too.

"what's up guys?" mike had a big smile on his lips, making me smile as well. kian had his arm around my shoulder and the rest were standing in front of us, completing the 'circle'.

"football practice every monday, tuesday, thursday and every friday when there's not a game" andrew stated. and i let out a huff at the thought of football always being their priority.

mike smirked, probably missing this a lot. "and there's a new kid in the team, pretty decent player" cato seemed surprised by his own words. he's not the easiest to get friendly with so i'm happy he likes this one.

for the boy's sake.

"speak of the devil" andrew paused "dolan!"

i raised my eyes, consuming the name i haven't heard nor used in over a year.

i saw his brown fluffy hair behind cato and blake's turned bodies. i pushed through them, making eye contact with the love of my life. he narrowed his eyebrows for a second, a confused look on his face. "del?"

i took two more steps, hugging him tightly. a second went by before i felt the all too familiar feeling of his arms, around my waist

------------

new story :)