chapter five

flashback

"babe, come here"

dylan had too much to drink, again.

i was in the perfect state of alcohol consumption.

a bit tipsy and laughing at stupid things, but still got everything under control.

dylan placed his arm around my waist and started kissing sloppily on my neck. i was feeling uncomfortable since i'm in the middle of a conversation with gray.

chuckling lightly, not wanting to make him mad, i tried pushing him off me. "stop".

when he couldn't take my hints that i'm not into this, i pushed harder. "dylan stop".

he met my eyes with his dark ones.

"okay fine, you can find somewhere else to sleep"

and with that, he walked away.

"he's ridiculous" i sighed and felt how my mood dropped drastically of his previous presence.

"he can't keep treating you like this, del" grayson looked me straight in my eyes, "you need to get rid of him".

but i can't.

he's the only person that will ever love me more than on a friend level.

"yeah".

---

later that night, i had drunk one cup too much for my liking. and it was getting late.

dylan didn't ever joke when he told me what was happening. if he told me to find another place to sleep, he was serious.

i was stumbling around the house, the party slowly dying.

"there you are"

i could feel someone grabbing my arm from behind. i turned around, trying not to fall over.

"you're coming with me"

dylan was walking with long strides towards the stairs and i tried to keep up with him. happy that i found someone i knew.

we reached the top of the staircase and walked a few more meters before he opened a door.

he almost threw me inside while he closed and locked the door.

i stumbled around in the room, trying to find something to hold on to. i should've stopped drinking when gray left.

i could feel dylan's arms around my waist, throwing me down on the bed. the world was spinning around me and i felt sick.

dylan straddled me and pinned my arms up above my head.

"you clearly need to learn how to behave" he let go of my left hand with his right, to then grab both of my wrists, with his left hand.

i could feel a sting on my cheek which almost made me sober up a bit.

"don't you fucking dare to ever reject me in front of anyone again".

another slap, followed by his hand resting around my neck, applying pressure.

"do you understand?"

i nodded, trying to keep my breathing calm.

he let go of my neck, giving me access to the air again. then his hand came in contact with my cheek once more.

"i need words".

i gulped and felt a tear slowly run down my now red cheek.

"y-yes".

he smirked down at me, loving the power he has over me right now.

"good, now you'll have to make it up to me"

he licked his lips before loosening his belt.

i knew what was happening. it always goes this way.

he didn't want me on my knees, he wanted the control. the back of my head needed to be stuck so i couldn't escape.

he pulled of his pants and boxers quickly after.

his erection hit his stomach, clearly turned on by the situation.

he grabbed me underneath my arms to pull me slightly up towards the headboard. my body lying down with my head on a pair of pillows.

i opened my mouth and let him do what needed to be done.

he thrust deep down in my throat, making me gag.

he added his hand around my neck again, like it wasn't enough to be suffocated by his member.

when he was done, he put his boxers and pants back on.

he met my eyes with a sad look, "you need to get yourself cleaned up", then he left me.

he left me, sad, drunk and with a bruise forming around my neck and on my cheek.

he was not one to beg for sex. never. all types of sexual acts that don't involve me getting pleasure, was fine.

this is drunk dylan.

every. fucking. time.

----

the smut gets more detailed when it's more details to give ;)