Chappie 11

Chappie 11

the uncontrollable anger surged through Katie when Jake admitted to telling Leo the truth, she couldnt stop it she felt hurt and betrayed by the admisson, but before she had thought about it she had moved out of his lap and onto the bed hearing his gasp of surprise before she had told him to get out. A part of her was screaming at the decision she had voiced aloud this was her best friend he thought he was doing the right thing she saw that and understood it, but it didnt hurt any less.

As he reached the door he turned back to look at her his expression bleaker than she had ever seen it hurt shining in his eyes, ''katie let me explain..please'' she could hear the anguish in his voice, she couldnt deal with this right now, she was tired, oh god knew she was tired of the lies,the secrets and the fear, on a sigh she replied ''i just need to deal Jay, dont worry im hurt and annoyed but we will be fine'' she offered him a small smile and watched as he returned it, before he turned his back and walk out of the room. A sob racked up her throat emerging out like a strangled sound, her body began shaking as she huddled further into the white cotton sheets, until she felt warm hands encircle her shoulders and bring her into a kneeling position on the bed bringing her closer to a warm hard body.

Her body felt the tingling awareness she only got whenever she was near Leo, she had forgotten he was still in the room, she snuggled further into him feeling the press of his suit against her cheek, as he rocked her back and forth whispering words of comfort in her hair. ''Oh god Leo, what do i do, hes back and now ive lost Jay,oh god i need to leave'' she attempted to push out of his arms, the hysteria threatening to overwhelm her, but his hands were like steel on her shoulder, his hard fingers digging into her soft skin, ''let go Leo, i need to go, god hes back, i need to go, LET GO LEO, JUST. LET . ME . GO'' her voice rising as she punctuated each word with a push to his arms as all the panic clawing its way out had her thoughts centered on the dark stranger loosing her in a dark place of blood and fear.

Leo noticed the the fear swamping the woman, her rising fear causing her to lash out, at him and Jake, he knew that what she said to Jake she didnt mean and even now her struggles were feeble at best he didnt know what do, the sheer panic in her eyes he could see she was reliving the horror. Her words of leaving, of him not knowing if she was safe clawed at his chest making it ache for the young woman in his arms, he did the only thing he could do to stop her struggling and leaving for somewhere where she couldnt be found. He crushed her body to his and placed his lips over hers, cutting off her protests and making her stiffen in his arms, putting all his longing and need he felt into the tender touch of his lips as he traced the seam of hers asking her for permission to deepen the kiss, he didnt want to scare her any more than she was.

He felt the second she relaxed and the panic subsided as little by little her lips opened in welcome for his probing tongue and her hands that two seconds earlier were pushing at his arms moved up and encircled round his shoulders, up his neck and into his hair, making his scalp tingle as her blunt nails scraped against his skin pulling him closer and he went under in a wave of immediate desire.

If he was lost so was she as she felt her body respond to the hard crush of his body against hers where they touched from the knee upwards, as the desire pushed against the panic that had taken her over, but with this distraction of his lips on hers she slowly felt herself leaning further into his arms, as he teased her lips with his tounge, asking permission for entry, she willingly opened up taking the kiss deeper, taking in the taste of him a taste that was uniquely his, all man with a hint of coffee. She allowed her body to fall under the control of his kiss, her hands twined in his hair, pulling the kiss deeper, just as his hands pulled her closer to the hard lines of his body. Katie could feel the hard ridge of his arousal against her stomach,making her body respond by slowly grinding herself against it which had a moan escaping her throat at the shivers it send down her body causing desire to pool between her thighs, her temperature rising, her body demanding release from the white hot flames that licked through her body.

Leo felt her grinding against him, her soft moan of pleasure at the contact had him lowering his hand down her back to her thigh and raising it up from the bed to angle her so they fit together, so she could feel his erection pushing against that tiny bud of nerve endings. He moaned into her mouth as he felt the heat from her core through his trousers, and he was fighting an intense need to lay her down and taste that dark hidden cavern and taste the essence of her, feel the warm tight muscles clench around him as he thrust into her body taking them both on a sensual journey to completion.

the need to breathe broke through the thick fog of desire, as they both pulled their lips away, staying interlocked in each others arms, Katie could feel his breath on her face, as her forehead lay pressed against his, their eyes interlocked, ''wow'' she whispered, her body experiencing aftershocks, the fire slowly subsiding, reality coming back at the feel of his hand on her naked thigh causing flames to lick her skin where the ski met skin. She shivered again as she realised her body was still pressed intimately against his causing A blush to begin working its way up her face, making her avert her eyes from his.

She felt a low chuckle vibrate through his body, sending a shiver coursing through hers,her eyes began darting around as she looked for a way to untangle herself from his, put a distance between them. She coughed and moved her leg from his grasp, whilst she simutainously moved further away from him onto the bed allowing his arms to hang loosely at his side her own arms and body immediately missing the heat and contact of his.

Leo watched as Katie wouldnt meet his eyes, his body feeling faint tremors at the desire still coursing through his body. The intensity of the loss he had felt as she moved out of arms surprised him, he hadnt intended for the kiss to go as far as it did, but as soon as she had opened her mouth giving him permission he had lost his head and gone under in a tidal wave of lust and emotion, and nothing had mattered more at that minute than tasting her and showing her what he could not ever tell her.

''Why did you do that'' Katie asked she still couldnt meet his gaze. She was struggling to understand wh THE Leo Travis, the man who made her and her body feel things it never has before, had kissed her again, after he made it clear the time one was a test to see if she was accessable . A warm hand tipped up her chin ending her thoughts and bringing her eyes back in contact with his immediately she looked deep into the dark eyes getting lost watching the flicker of emotions in their depths. ''You were panicking. You werent responding to my voice and i couldnt see any other way to calm you down, apart from sedation from the nurses and i dont think you'd have appreciated that''. A wash of disappointment assaulted her, rejection following swiftly behind he had kissed her to stop her panicking,thats it, not because he couldnt help it and he needed her,or he was scared for her' he just couldnt see any other way. She felt like a complete and utter idiot, the feeling immediately cooling the last lingering flams like ice water. Her pride finally kicked in making lifted her chin and removing his fingers from hers.

''Thankyou, i just feel like i need to leave, hes found me and i dont know what he has planned for me Leo, god hes going to kill me'' Leo watched the emotions on her face, he saw the effect his answer had on her, she felt rejected he could see that, hell a blind man could see it, but his brother loved her, he had admitted as such in the waiting room earlier, and the knowledge had been eating away at his insides. Then there was this mystery attacker that had reduced this brave, wonderful woman to a shaking mess.

Then he had seen her stubborn ass pride kick in, lifting her chin and steeling her spine, he could physically see the physical transition from pliant woman to ice princess who needed no one.

''Katie, i promise you, no one will hurt you, i promise you that'' and Leo knew he would do whatever it takes to ensure that this woman would be safe and the bastard will get what he deserves.