Chappie 27

Chapter 27

thankyou all for the greats comments, but first i would like to clear up a couple of things that have been sent to about this story.

People seem to be upset that i havent immediately had Katie and Leo getting together

Firstly Leo has never had a serious relationship or a friendship with a woman so he is having to learn as he goes so he is going to screw up, thats life.

Secondly katie has confidence issues for obvious reasons so she often protects herself and doesnt see whats obvious to others.

And as for Bonnie she wants his money and status and has worked to get it and she is not taking kindly to being pushed out by Katie.

i hope this clears up a few things for you, if you have any questions please message me and ill try to answer, please keep reading. X

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This chapter contains sexual content if you are sensitive please do not read after the stars thankyou

Leo watched the quiet woman who sat on his sofa she had sat there when they had arrived at the ranch and stared blankly at the wall and was yet to move ''Nonna Kay will be back tomorrow at some point so youll never be alone at the ranch'', Leo wanted to move across the space between them and take her into his arms and promise her everything would be okay but he knew he couldnt do that things with Bonnie needed resolving first he just hoped that he wasn't too late when it was.

''We need to talk Leo'' Katie needed to relieve some of the tension in her body and addressing how she felt about him was her only option at the moment she let her eyes wander over his body as he moved past her to sit on the chair that was opposite where she sat, she liked how graceful he moved like a lazy jungle cat but held a inner steel that ran through the core of him it was sexily intimidating when all that was trained on her like it was now.

'

'I wanted to tell you i remembered what we had Leo although i dont remember it all just the feeling of rightness when we are together and the warm feeling i get in my heart, i loved you Leo and it almost killed me when i realised i was too late, i dont blame you for going to another woman i really don't, i was rude and confused the day in the hospital i was struggling to find out what kind of person i was and i know its no excuse but i dont want to fight anymore, im just so tired of everything and i have a feeling im not even remembering half of it''. Katie looked into Leos blank face no emotion showed through belaying his what he was thinking and she quickly hurried on ''i know its probably too late to tell you this but i care for you Leo the last few days have been torture and when that man....''

Leo couldnt take it anymore her honesty moved him even at the extent of her pride she told him how she felt, he felt ten feet tall knowing he hadnt killed what she felt for him with Bonnie. The tears in her eyes almost undid him but when her voice cracked he couldnt sit still he gave in to the need that had been dogging him since he saw her at her house his intensive need to hold her to his body and comfort her so without thinking he sat next to her and pulled her onto his lap burying her head under his chin, immediately he began whispering comforting words into her hair the floral shampoo having his body tightening causing him to shift her as not to ruin the moment, a moment that was just them and reality was kept at bay for a small while.

Katie felt right being held by Leo she felt like she had come home he was safe and she knew at that very minute that no matter what happened before she loved this man and probably would for as long as she lived, the knowledge had her placing her hand over his heart and feeling the beats skip faster under her gentle touch. Katie tilted her head back and looked into the heat of Leos gaze ''Feel what you do to me Katie, my heart beats like that just for you'' she watched as his head lowered and all rational thoughts about why this wasnt a great idea ran from her head she didnt wait for him to close the gap between them she did so herself finally taking what she wanted from this man.