Can you please stay with me?

Kevin Durant POV:

Russell Westbrook was crying about leaving OKC and I knew that in the moment, I wouldn't want to leave him alone. I confessed to him that I will come back no matter what.

"Kevin! Baby," Russell Westbrook went to me. He was crying out again because I knew that I didn't want to leave him. "Don't worry, I will not leave you," I noticed that if I didn't tell him that I was leaving, he would be mad at me if I was going to.

Russell Westbrook: Can you please stay with me?

Kevin Durant: Of course! I will stay with you forever.

Russell Westbrook: You know, I don't like being alone all the time.

Kevin Durant: What are you talking about? I'm here for you always. You don't need to be alone all the time.

He kissed Russell Westbrook's 8 month old bump.

Kevin Durant: Daddy will be fine, don't worry. As soon as your daddy Kevin Durant is here, your mom Russell Westbrook will be fine.

Russell Westbrook: Awww! You're making me flutter.

Kevin Durant: Well of course.

Russell Westbrook: If you leave me, I'll slap you.

Kevin Durant: Hey!

Russell Westbrook: Joke! I'm going to push you on the swimming pool, so that you'll get wet 😂.

Kevin Durant: RUSSELL? 😏.

Russell Westbrook: Okay, I'm sorry. Gosh! KD you're acting weird.

Kevin Durant: XD!

Russell Westbrook: Okay, I'll shut up for now.

In the middle of the night,

Kevin Durant goes to the bathroom to urinate as Russell stirs for a while.

Russell Westbrook: Babe? Babe? Where are you?

Kevin Durant: Huh? Oh crap! Russell Westbrook needs me.

Russell Westbrook: Babe! Where did you go?

Kevin Durant: I had to use the restroom.

Russell Westbrook: Oh okay, I thought you were gone.

Kevin Durant: No, I'm not gone, I'm here.

Russell Westbrook: Okay then.

The next morning,

Russell Westbrook plays the BTS just one day. In which the song always reminds him of Kevin Durant because he was madly in love with Kevin Durant. When they first met at Long Beach, they fell in love with each other.

Kevin Durant: Hey baby.

Russell Westbrook: Hi KD.

Kevin Durant: What's that you're playing?

Russell Westbrook: The music when I first met you.

Kevin Durant: Babe...

Russell Westbrook: Okay fine.

Kevin Durant: Yeah right.

Russell Westbrook: I noticed when you want to Long Beach you realize oh wow you fell love with me.

Kevin Durant: I was nervous though.

Russell Westbrook: just because we haven't met yet.

Kevin Durant: Yes.

Russell Westbrook: Yeah we do. You fainted so I dragged your ass back home.

Kevin Durant: Babe.

Russell Westbrook: OK I'm sorry that was weird.

Kevin Durant: 😂.

Russell Westbrook: as soon as you realize the feelings I notice you started to like me a lot.

Kevin Durant: because I picked you first. Yes, I fell in love with you.

Russell Westbrook: I hate you! <3.

Kevin Durant: Well, I hate you too! 😂.

Russell Westbrook: Mostly, I love you jackass.

Kevin Durant: Oh Russ... Of course! I love you too!

Kevin Durant's relationship with Russell Westbrook has been a rocky road nowadays since they grew up, but ended up goofing around. Yet, their relationship became stronger than ever

Kevin Durant puts Russell's hand on his lips and kissed him on the hand.

Kevin Durant: I can't wait to marry you.

Russell Westbrook: Damn! That went well. I can't wait to marry Kevin Durant.

The next day,

He and Kevin Durant were holding hands. But little did he know that Kevin has a surprise for him. The flowers for Russell Westbrook. There were bunch of fans who were watching Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Yet, If Russell Westbrook is married to Kevin Durant, he will be known as Russell Westbrook-Durant.

Yet, they danced to the BTS music. Although, Russell is due to give birth and yet, it will be the time before Russ pops out.

Kevin Durant: You're my ideal type.

Russell Westbrook: Seriously? When did you say that?

Kevin Durant: Just now.

Russell Westbrook: Oh Yay! I'm his ideal type.

Kevin Durant: But can you please stay with me?

Russell Westbrook: Yes! I will stay with you!

Kevin pecked his lips on Russell's plump lips. The fans were surprised, but they cheered.