If you're asleep, may I sleep beside you?

Kevin Durant was in the room,

He was crying when Russell had revealed about the loss of his childhood friend.

Russell Westbrook: Babe?

Russell Westbrook: Babe? What happened?

Kevin Durant: You told me about the person you cared the most who was like a brother to you.

Russell Westbrook: Awww.

Kevin Durant: how did he die?

Russell Westbrook: He had a heart attack.

Kevin Durant: That's a bummer.

Russell Westbrook: I feel OK. Khelcey would've liked you. If Khelcey Barrs was alive today he would've been our future brother-in-law.

Kevin Durant: Yep.

Russell Westbrook: Man! I believe it was a devastating loss, babe.

Kevin Durant: I know.

Russell gives Kevin some space, but Kevin calls him out.

"Hey Russ?" Kevin goes to him. He was caring for his 8 month pregnant teammate. "What is your confession?" "Will you stay with me?" Russell shrugs. "Promise that you won't be leaving me when I give birth to our child," "I wouldn't dream of it," Kevin smiles.

Kevin Durant: I will stay with you.

Kevin Durant was crying again.

Russell Westbrook: Babe?

Kevin Durant: Russ?

Russell Westbrook: Babe, what happened? Tell me what's the matter?

Kevin Durant hugs Russell.

Russell Westbrook: I'm sorry baby, I really am. I wish my best friend was still alive too!

He was on the table with the apple cider beside him. Russell Westbrook, who is 8 months pregnant had told Kevin Durant everything. Kevin laid a kiss on Russell's baby bump.

Kevin Durant: When we went to high school along with James Harden, he takes photos of us kissing during the school dances.

Russell Westbrook: hehehe. I remember that.

Kevin Durant: And we're still the sweethearts, on the day I met you since we were kids.

Russell Westbrook: Oh come on, we're still sweethearts.

Kevin Durant: I love you Russ.

Russell Westbrook: I love you too babe.

Kevin Durant: I can't wait for our baby to be born.

Russell Westbrook: Me too!

Russell falls asleep on the bed. The bed was so comfy that Kevin Durant was able to sleep in. Kevin knows that there is a new life inside Russell Westbrook and he will do anything to protect it.

Kevin Durant: Daddy loves you.

Kevin laid a kiss on Russell's 9 month old bump.

Russell Westbrook: And Mommy Russ loves you too.

They both fell asleep in the master bedroom.