Gwyneths wedding part3- the first convo since the divorce...

Brad listens to her voice when she thanks him for catching her and he notices that it's nervous with a suttle shake behind her voice. He finds it adorable, because he still remembers the first time they ever met on a blind date and her voice was the exact same.

Brad: your welcome, we couldn't have you hurting yourself could we!

He was giggling whilst saying it knowing that Jen appreciates funny comments because she hates serious situations so he tried to make her feel more comfortable.Jen was shook, she was struggling for words she just couldn't take her eyes of him but she knew she had to say something soon or else she would look silly. Luckily, Kate interrupts to help Jen out because she knows she's struggling for words.

Kate: hey Brad what are you doing here!

Brad: do you want the honest answer?

Jen looks at Brad confused why would there be a truthful answer and a not truthful answer she thinks to herself why is he actually here?

Kate looks confused herself so replies instantly...

Kate: well yes or else I wouldn't have asked haha!!

Brad: well not to make anything awkward but, I came here to see Jen actually. At first i wasn't going to come because I thought it would be quite awkward to come to my ex fiancés wedding like I wasn't even expecting an invite! So I asked Gwyneth who was going who I knew because I don't socialise with most of the people she knows.

Jen feels like she knows what he is about to say and she has butterflies from her feet rushing up to her stomach.
She doesn't know whether to smile or cry because she now knows by just seeing Brad, that her feelings for him never have actually gone away. After zoning out from what Brad was saying for a minute to think things through she carries on listening...

Brad: so anyway, Gwyneth mentioned a lot of people of a list and then mentioned Jens name which turned on a light bulb in my head which I never thought could happen again.

Brad starts to stutter towards the end of his speech knowing that this last sentence could either make Jen feel angry or happy.

Brad: Me having the reaction I did, made me realise I had to see you. Even if we didn't speak, I could just look at you and think to myself what a stupid mistake I made in the past.

Jen listened to every word he had said and she wants to cry with happiness and in sadness because she knows they had something special and it was him who changed everything and ruined her heart forever. She knows he was her first ever love and that she has never stopped loving him but she doesn't know if she could ever go back there because of all the heart break he put her through!
Jen answers slowly whilst struggling to say what she needed to say...

Jen: so you, you came here just to erm just to see me, yet you ruined our marriage the marriage I thought was so amazing that I didn't think anything could ruin it ever. I know this sounds so harsh for the first time us speaking to eachother in person since the divorce but I've needed to get this of my chest for 13 years! That's how long I have been coping with this anger and betrayal!

Kate looks at Jen with sympathy as she knows she is in so much pain Kate says to Jen...

Kate: do you want me to leave? Like leave you two alone to sort your problems out?

Jen: yes please but don't mention this to anyone back at the table can this be between us?

Kate: Yes. Yes of course my lips are sealed.

Jen:Thankyou

Brads face is distraught because he knows how much she is hurt by him and right now that is the worst thing he could think of. He never wanted to hurt her when they were married, but he just couldn't help his feelings.

Brad: come and sit down over there with me I think we need to get a lot of our chests.

Jen follows him to the corner of the room where no one is sat accept from them two and they talked all night about the issues they had faced since the divorce,what they had missed about eachother and Jen got a lot of her chest about all the anger and sadness she stored up about Brad and he understood all of it he apologised a lot in the space of the couple of hours they had spent together this made them both realise a lot.

Brad had realised that he still loves Jen and always will.

Jen realised that she still had all the anger and sadness built up in her, years later because she loved him so much and that still hasn't changed but she isn't going to confess that to him.

Coming to the end of the night which Jen thought was a wonderful evening and what Brad thought was a second chance even though Jen never said he could have one he just thinks something good could come from this. George decides it's time for him and Brad to go so he comes over to the corner table and greets Jen with a polite

George: Hi, how are you? It's been so long and you look great by the way!

Jen: Thankyou so much I've missed you and I'm doing great we need to catch up soon!

George: I would love that!

Brad interferes by jumping in and saying to Jen

Brad: I would love that to Jennifer,... will I ever see you again?

Jens face lights up with the biggest smile on her face she feels a sence of happiness in her body that she hasn't felt for a long long time but she knows why it's there and it's all because of Brad she knew she couldn't say no to this final opportunity.

Jen: I would love to see you again, I'll be expecting a phone call.

Brads face smiles nervously. He leans in to kiss Jens cheek goodbye and just the feel of Brads lips on Jens cheek makes her fill with passion and happiness. She's just so excited to see what could happen next. And so is Brad.