Coffee Meet Up

Alaina's pov

I get out from the dirty taxi after giving the driver cash. He grunts a little at me so I roll my eyes and give him a five for tip. Today I'm meeting up with Jensen, Jared, and Misha for coffee. They wanted to get to know me since they're certain that I'll get the part. Honestly, I think that'll just get my hopes up and then I'll be sad when I don't end up doing good enough.

The walk to the coffee shop was breezy. I can't help but find myself thinking what Jensen will be like. He's been so kind to me over the phone but who knows what he's really like without a screen for a mask. For all I know he's a murderer, even though my manager already verified that these are all legit people.

I finally get to the coffee shop. It wasn't a really big business like Starbucks but it was cozy and cute. As soon as I walk in I see two guys sitting at a table by themselves. Immediately, I could recognize Jensen and Jared sitting there. Jensen looks over and I feel butterflies as we make eye contact. He stands up and when Jared notices he does as well. They both tower over me, as I am 5"6, so the hugs I get from them are a bit intimidating.

"Alaina, it's so great to finally meet you." Jensen flashes his smile "you look amazing."

"I'm wearing joggers and a messy bun" I tilt my head "you think this is amazing?"

"Honestly, you could be in a potato sack and you'd still look beautiful." Jensen responds smoothly. Is that flirting I hear?

"Ewww!!!" Jared whines like a five year old "that's nasty! Now go get some coffee Ms. Charles!" I look At the table and find that Jensen and Jared already had mugs full of caffeine so I decided I'd get my own.

"Okay I'll be right back." I get up and walk over to the cashier. There were so many options. I didn't know what to choose so I decided on something basic.

"Hi, what could I get for you today?" A lady behind the counter asked.

"Umm... I think I'll have the Vanilla latte please. Can you make it with skim milk?"

"Yes we can, is that all?" I nod. she typed some things into the cash register then asked "what's your name?"

"It's Alaina." I reply

"Oh my gosh." She said suddenly "okay I wasn't gonna ask but are you Alaina Charles? Like the one auditioning for supernatural?"

"Yeah" I smile "I am."

"And those guys over there are Jared and Jensen?"

"Yeah." I laugh a little since this has never happened to me before.

"Oh my chuck could I get a picture with you?" She asked excited.

"Yeah sure just let me grab my phone" I reach into my pocket but notice it's not there, oh god. "I can't seem to find it." I say almost panicked.

"Is that is?" The cashier points to Jared and Jensen taking selfies on a phone while laughing.

"Yeah." I say annoyed "it is. I'll be right back"

I stomp over to them and yank my phone from their hands "you will regret this!" I say as serious as I can but soon end up laughing cause Jensen and Jared were too.

I walk back over to the girl and take a picture with her "thank you so much!" She says.

"It's really no problem!" I say happily back "this is exciting for me too."

A few minutes later my name is called and I grab my coffee from some worker and walk back over to the table.

"Oh hey Misha, when did you get here?" I asked while taking a sip of my steaming hot coffee.

"I've been here since you took your phone back from the children!" He sassed at me.

"Oops?" I say and Jensen snickers.

"So back to business!" Jared says seriously but it doesn't last, "are you excited for tomorrow!"

"You mean the audition?" They all nod "well excited is a word for it I guess." While looking down.

"Hey don't be nervous" Jensen puts a hand on my shoulder "you've pretty much got the part already you just have to prove to them why you got it."

"Thanks, Jen." I say while locking eyes with him and blushing. His emerald greens eyes that I could just stare at for hours.

Which I guess we did cause Misha and Jared had to poke our cheeks to get our attention off each other...

That's normal right?

"As I was saying until these two love birds silently interrupted me." Misha jokes and I feel my cheeks get hot "Jensen is right. With the talent you've got it'll be so easy to get the part."

"Thanks guys" I smile at them. I really hope I don't mess this up because I want all three of these wonderful people in my life.

We hung out for another half hour before Jensen saw me yawn "hey guys maybe we should start heading back. I mean Alaina has her audition tomorrow and she had to fly up here today."

"We don't have to I wouldn't want to ruin the fun!" I retaliate.

"It's no burden I was just about to leave anyways" Misha adds.

Everyone starts to get up so, I gather my things and stand up with them. We all walked out the door and Jensen grabbed my arm and held me back. Jared and Misha didn't notice so they kept walking.

I look back at him "what's up, Jen? You aren't trying to kidnap me are you?" I joke around.

"No of course not" he laughs along with me. It's so attractive with a deep sound. "I wanted to know if after your audition tomorrow you would want to go on a date with me?"

"Really?" My face lights up with a smile and Jensen nods, "I would love to Jensen." I give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before continuing to my car.

And I swear to you all

I saw him blush.