Like a Lion

*jensen and Jared are hanging out and scene*

Jared's Pov

I take another long gulp of beer. After a good day of shooting Jensen and I always hang out at one of our houses and have a drink. As I set my beer down I see Jensen staring off into space again. He's been in his mind a lot recently and won't tell me what's wrong. Something is up with him.
"Jensen." I say to get his attention. He doesn't even bat an eye.

"Jensen!" I say a little forcefully and nothing happened.

"Alaina! Hey!" I yell towards the door.

Jensen shoots out of his seat "alai-." He looks around "na? What's that for?"

"Sorry you were drooling again." I say in a hardy tone.

"Ha. Ha." He wipes his mouth "funny."

"No need, I know I'm hilarious." I do a slight smirk "I just don't understand what's making you so.."

"Dazed?"

"Yes and-"

"Thoughtful-"

"Ish-"

"And handsome!" Jensen hits a super hero pose and flaunts his stuff.

"Well not what I was going for but okay." I laughed at his stupidness "what's going on?"

"I don't know. It's just I'm so happy that Alaina got the part but I don't like that she got it at the same time."

I was very confused, "so did you not like her being on set with us or something?" I tilt my head just like cas would do in the show.

"No!" Jensen said sternly and stood up. Quickly he sat back down " it's just hard to see her all lovey dovey with misha. I keep telling myself that it's fake but I just wanna punch him sometimes!"

"Ooooh I get it.." I say all cutesy.

"What- what do you get?"

"Someone is JEAAAALOUSSS!" I shout!

"Me?" (Image Jensen doing that weird lip thing taht makes them like vibrate against each other??? Ya get?) "no!"

"Yes! You so are!"

"So what if I am!" He yells defensively "what am I supposed to do about it."

"Go!" I encouraged him "Go get your women!"

"Are you sure?" Jensen rubbed his forehead with his hand "I don't know if she's that into me."

"Jensen," I roll my eyes "you have got to be delirious if you can't tell how much this girl likes you!"

"For real?"

"Yes! Of course!" I stand up "now go claim her as your women!"

Jensen stands up as well "you know what!" He started "you're right! I have to go Jared!" He grabs his jacket and leaves.

"Ahh, young love." I smile "Gen! He's gone."

My gorgeous wife steps out the living room in some sexy lingerie.

"finally" she says and pounces on me like a lion.

Jensen's pov

I get in my car and speed away from Jared house. Alaina is moved into a hotel suit while she finds an apartment for herself. I hope she's home at the moment or else this will be extremely pointless.

After speeding down the highways and running at least one red light I make it to Alaina's hotel. I speed walk all the way to the elevator and have a painfully long wait as her room is on the 28 floor. As soon as I hear the elevator bing I rush straight out and to the left.

I look for room 2809 which isn't a far walk. I approach her door with my heart beating out of my chest. Deep breaths. I steady myself enough to knock on the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Coming!" I hear a muffled voice come from inside.

I tap my feet while I wait impatiently for Alaina to open the door. The door creaks open and I see the face of an angel "Jensen? What are you doing here?"

"Oh uh- can I come in and talk to you?" I ask.

"Yeah of course!" She opens the door wider for me to walk in "is something wrong?"

"No actually the exact opposite." I say and sit down on her couch.

"Okay well what is it?" She asks seeming curious. Like she actually cares.

"Okay so I don't wanna seem forward or like I'm rushing whatever is going on but I can't hold back." I take a deep breath and look her in the eyes. Her gorgeous eyes stare at me with her full attention. "Alaina, ever since I met you I knew you were something else. I could tell you were different and special in your own way. Texting with you I thought you were sweet but meeting you in real life completely changed my heart. So easily you left a mark on it and I couldn't believe I was able to feel this way again after daneel. Then you met jj and she loved you also and it made me fall deeper into you. And I know I'm 14 years older than you and I don't even know if you feel the same but I would love to give us a shot. Alaina, will you be my girlfriend?" I bit my lip since it was taking a while for her to answer.

"Alaina?" I ask again and feel my confidence drain.

"Yes." Alaina answers "yes of course!" And she kissed me passionately but quickly pulled away "I'm sorry that was too much I should've done th-"
I cut her off with kissing her back quickly .

She kisses me back and I slide my hands around her waist. We press our bodies as close together as possible and show each other love all night long.