Vocaloid headcannons/confessions

This is honestly a lot, mainly because vocaloids don't have assigned personalities that I'm aware of, so you can create one for them, aka why a vocaloid would be an ideal sibling, friend, or romantic partner. But anyways here are my vocaloid headcannons.

•This one is pretty popular, but I'll list it anyways. There is a vocaloid meme squad consisting of Fukase, Oliver, Flower, and Piko. Fukase is their leader.

•the meme squad invited Rin, Kaito, and Dex, but they all refused to join.

•Len keeps on asking to be a part of the squad, but Fukase doesn't like him so he's not allowed to join.

•Flower was the last member to join, and because she liked to mess with Piko, who up untill that point had the longest hair in the squad, she decided to cut her hair really short so that Piko would still have the longest hair(he doesn't like that title. It annoys him). Flowers 2 designs:

•If a vocaloid/utauloid 'dies', they aren't actually dead, and will wake up at the next sunrise

•If a vocaloid/utauloid 'dies', they aren't actually dead, and will wake up at the next sunrise. They can only truly die if their user deletes them.

•Len will forever be alone because none of them would like a flexer as a boyfriend.

•Luka is a tsundere towards Miku, but in response Miku will go yandere on occasion.

•Rin and Gumi are in love. Don't question why.

•everyone will take turns holding Miku back whenever Luka is in a love song that Miku is not in.

•This one is a confession. When I first saw Rin and Len, I thought that they were twins

•my favourite Vocaloid/Utauloid is Rin

Well, those were my vocaloid confessions/headcannons! I might make another vocaloid chapter if I think of more things.