Insane Jannidriel?

Thranduil's POV

I went out from her tent when I notice that she is already sleeping. I know it is hard for her to be away to Mirkwood which is the one she considers as her home already. I understand her behavior a while ago... I know she just miss home. Maybe it is not on her character to travel or a person who loves to have an adventure.

After 3 hours, I got up and I just don't why I woke up. But since I cannot go to bed again, I told myself to go  check on her again. When I went there, I saw her staring into something or somewhere with sweat running down her forehead. That puzzled me... What happened? Did she had a nightmare? I came near her.

"Hey, are you alright? Tell me, what happened?" I said panicking. I don't really know what to do. I must have not tell Elrond to tell Jannidriel that she will come for his wedding... This is all my fault.

With whatever reason, he just look at me and smiles then hug me very tight. It was really alarming... Her actions...

"You know, I think you'll have a very kind, handsome, adventurous and loving son someday, Thranduil..." She whispered on my ear that made me look at her with questioning look again. She's becoming weirder and weirder every time ... Is she really alright?

"Are you alright?" I asked her and she look at me with joy in her eyes and a smile on her lips then nods.

"I'm always alright as long as you're beside me, mellonin..." She said and hugs me again.

"Your becoming weirder and weirder every time, mellonin. Are you sure you're really alright?" I asked her again. Instead, she just look at me like I'm insane and laughs.

"How many times would you ask me that?" She said chuckling. I just sigh. I don't know what to do.

"Don't worry about me, mellonin... I am really alright. I promise you that." She said to me smiling.

"Really? Then tell me why you are talking about 'my son' which is... Well... Not yet born?" I ask her curiously.

"Hmmm... You will have a one handsome son, Thranduil... He'll be your first born. I just don't know if you're still going to have some other child but surely, you will have a son first." She said to me while her eyes is twinkling.... I just look at her curiously and did not speak anymore.

"I know you are thinking that I am insane, mellonin but I am sure I am not." She said and holds my arms when I turn around as I  planned to go out again to have some air and try to absorb what she just said a while ago.

I just look at her smiling lips and twinkling eyes then I let out a sigh. Yeah... I gave up... Maybe I'll just believe her. Nothing's wrong if I will believe, right?