Chapter 72

Thranduil's POV

We are quiet for a moment. I don't know what to do. I still mourn for  the death of Eluriel but it doesn't change the fact that I cheated on my wedded wife. I do accept that I did a big mistake but she doesn't have to kill Eluriel and also take my son.

"You're thinking that Jannidriel will kill your son just like how she kill his mother, isn't it? You must know that your wife is not like that. She care about your son so much, Thranduil. You cheated but she forgave you easily and even take good care of your son as if it is her own. Do you know why she left? It is because she don't want to add those things that you are thinking." She said which made me look at her.

"She's taking good care of your son, don't worry. He'll be fine with her. I'll be getting your son five days from now. I think you will be the one to get your son to your wife. And also... Please, take her home. I miss her you know. If it's not because of you, she'll still be here! It is all your fault you know!!!" She said. It is almost screaming actually.

"Alright, alright... I will try." I said and look away. Yeah, I am ashamed that I cannot do something when Jannidriel died while this time that Eluriel is the one who died, I am going like this.

"Huh, you promise me that, Thranduil or else, don't come home." She said. Maybe if I am in a good mood and I don't have problem, I will probably laugh at her. Goodness, she acts like my  mother and as the same time, she acts like she's my wife.

I just nod. She smiles to that and patted my shoulders. After a moment, she decided to go somewhere and I am left alone again. I just heaved a sigh.

FAST FORWARD

four days have past and this is the time that I am going to get little Legolas home with Jannidriel. Yes, I accept that what she did hurts me for I learned to love Eluriel when she's not around but I have to be civil with her for my son. I chose to walk instead of riding going to the place where Jannidriel is.

I was near the house where I believe she lives for four days now. I walk more nearer when I saw Jannidriel cleaning Legolas with a wide smile on her face.

"Son, do you like taking a bath? Goodness you're so cute!" She said and kissed Legolas' cheeks. A smile began to form in my face.

I went in front the house and knocks. The door opens after a minute.

"Oh, I'm sorry if it takes so long to--" she cut her words when she noticed that it is me and not Gwendoin.

"W-what are you doing here? I-I thought Gwendoin will g-get Legolas?" She said with her eyes wide open.

"I told her that I want to be the one who will get my own son and then, here... I am in front of this house." I said. She looked away after that.

"By the way, I'm here to fetch my wife also. My kingdom needs their queen already." I said. She looked at me and then looked away again.

"You may get your son in a minute. I'll just prepare his things then you can leave now. I see that you did not get your elk. Come in for a minute, wait for me to prepare your son." She said and opens the door widely for me to get in.

"Remember, I did not come here for my son only. I came here for my wife too." I said and sat on the chair. She looked up and slammed the door shut.

"Me and Gwendoin talked about this already, Thranduil. That's what  we're going to follow." She said coldly but I don't care.  She had to go home with me.   

"That is between the both of you and mine is different. You might be my wife and the queen but it doesn't change the fact that I am the king. Whatever I say, you have to follow. " I just simply said. She let go a sigh and glared at me. If looks can kill, I'm definitely dead by now.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!