3 ⋆

2015

spring had passed, making way for jimin's summer which had consisted of beach days with friends, melting ice cream and of course, sitting in the house while the warm rain drizzled outside, encased in the arms of a certain dark haired boy. they had multiple books and tv shows to finish after only getting to the second season (jimin blamed his distraction).

nothing much really happened that summer, though a lot of changes were made during it. taehyung had also found himself a boyfriend; who jimin hadn't met yet.

he knew that he was younger than tae and he had threatened him, saying that if he didn't meet him soon (so he could decide if the boy was good enough for his tae), he would crash their date nights with old pictures of taehyung being a drunken hoe at parties.

autumn had rolled around, causing jimin to go through a short phase of loving walks in the park, where the leaves would scatter along the ground as if they were chasing him, and going to the 24 hour library to sit and read for hours on end, eventually leaving only to find that he'd been there for the whole day.

and he couldn't possibly forget the phase of travelling to different bubble tea shops all over the country with jin, even if it was only for the aesthetic instagram pictures.

even though he did all that, he still had to balance social life and college, which is where a certain person came into it, and jimin was more than thankful for that. he always remembered to bring a black coffee with him.

"what do you wanna do?"

yoongi and him were currently laying on the grass of the olders back garden, soaking in the dimming atmosphere. jimin swore that of he strained his sight enough, the whole sky would look like it was about to fall on him, or  he could just reach a finger up and it could break right through into the cloudy airspace.

"i don't know. let's just stay here, i like it."

"why?"

"cause it's peaceful. and it reminds me off your eyes"

yoongi snorted, the gummy smile that jimin would melt for plastered onto his face.

"that's so fucking cheesy"

"but true"

"how?"

jimin looked away, avoiding yoongi's gaze. his attraction to the boy had developed into much more, the small tingly feeling taking over his body whenever they would lock eyes, the overwhelming fond that would take over his heart when he became absorbed in the music. he could map out the world on yoongi's skin, and he would attempt it anyday.

"doesn't matter" "tell me"

"nope" "tell me"

"no" he dragged out the 'o'.

"why not?" "because,"

"that isn't an answer"

"because" "why?"

"because"

"say that one more time and i'll-"

"you'll what?"

"i- i'll...tickle you" "you wouldn't"

the look of horror was enough to make yoongi want to even more.

"try me"

"n-no no yoongi! no get o-off."

he laughed hysterically as the other straddled him, knees digging into the grass, hands grazing off his sides playfully. even the smallest touch indicated the jumping of hearts and flushing of crimson cheeks. "s-stop!"