4 ⋆

2016

jimin skipped to class, his timberlands; which totally weren't stolen from jeongguk, thumping loudly against the laminate flooring. he had finally met the bunny like boy, much to his amusement as he had accidentally walked in while the two were being more than friendly. it probably should have scarred him for life, but really all he wanted to do was sit down with some popcorn and a camera. oh how he wished he could have caught the look on their beetroot coloured faces.

people around him were puzzled on his excited demeanour today. they shrugged it off. it was jimin, after all. one minute the boy could be throwing himself onto someone else as he screamed his head off, laughing. and the next minute, he could be sobbing over how adorable park chanyeol from exo's ears were.

he guessed they would never find out his reason for being happy at this moment. they weren't there when everything went down.

jimin looked at the clock. just fourteen hours ago, shy confessions were spilled and exchanged, sweet late night kisses were shared, resulting in jimin's heart having the desire to make him leap with joy in between the crowds of slow walkers he would usually get frustrated at.

when entering class, his stomach tightened, his legs becoming stiff. he was aware of all the eyes on him, undressing him in their heads like they always did. he shuddered, thinking about how much he disliked almost everyone in this room.

that's how everyone was in college. careless, stupid, and horny.

he shuffled to his seat, not one noise made except from the chair squeaking against the ground loudly as he sat down. he visibly cringed.

he didn't dare glance in yoongi's direction, knowing that if he did, the gaping boys gaze would meet his. and he somehow wasn't up for that at this moment, the images from the night before flashing through his brain constantly.

"what's on your mind?"

seokjin spoke quietly, as to not frighten the younger boy while he was day dreaming yet again.

"n-nothing,"

"you can't ever lie to me. you know if find out everything one way or another so tell me or i'll go ask yoongi,"

"how did you know it was about him?"

"he's been staring at you ever since you came in. i can practically smell the agitation from all the way over here"

"agitation?"

"well duh, jimin. he's clearly nervous about something and it has to do with you, so spill the tea,"

"i'd like to keep my tea in the mug thanks"

"well jin doesn't like when jimin keeps secrets from him so if jimin doesn't decide to share his mug then there will be consequences"

"why are you talking about us in third person?"

"shut up. not the point, okay? just answer my goddamn question, dude."

"please never say dude again"

"jimin! stop changing the subject!"

"okay! i'm sorry."

he inhaled and breathed out deeply before leaning his chin on top of his palm and continuing.

"so...last night yoongi and me were at-"

"tae's party, right. i get it, keep going"

"i would if you stopped interrupting me"

"it was one time"