INTERMISSION- Kotoko meets a visitor~

~~~~
Kotoko was confident. Some may even say, a bit too confident. She was carrying an Ice pick to jab into the eye of any wandering Monokuma (or, if the occasion rises, demon) unlucky enough to cross her path. she knew exactly where she was going, a hole in the ground big enough to lay down in that they had hooked up to a kinda-filtered hose, for washing purposes. The boys were stinky and gross and barely ever took a bath (Jataro thought that the smell suited how gross he was, Masaru insisted that no demons meant he didn't have to, and Nagisa Just simply forgot to most of the time). She, however, cleaned herself as often as she could (because she was dirty, so dirty, she could feel the ghosts of hands all over her and the water gave her the illusion of washing it away, if only for a second, so she could pretend she was normal and not dirty dirty dirty) because she couldn't stand the smell of the sewer and liked smelling squeaky clean, like a normal girl.

And so, act two of the day, she was wandering through the tunnels and directing herself to the 'tub', smiling innocently but not making a sound. She had plenty of practice being quiet, even when she wanted to scream.

Begin act three, where things go off the script that she had written in her head for the day, as she heard a scream come from down the passage to her right.

A very familiar scream, in fact.

The scream of an adorbs girl whom she was all too familiar with.

"TOKO! HELP!" The girl yelped, her cries drawing Kotoko closer before she had a chance to stop her feet from moving. When she was in front of the girl she gave a resigned sigh, deciding to follow through with driving the Icepick through the Monokuma's eye, tackling the about-to-be to the ground to get them both away from the beast as it exploded.

She took a shuddering breath, not used to being so heroic (maybe Masaru wass wearing off on her). Komaru looked shocked, and as Kotoko was about to stand up she suddenly felt a lot lighter and her shirt was suddenly really tight and there was something cold and sharp against her throat and she opened her eyes and-

oh.

"Kyaaa! to be so assertive with a grade schooler! And here I thought you were already in a relationship!" Kotoko squealed, giving a shit-eating grin and covering up her trembling with an innocent giggle.

"Listen here you little bitch!" The red eyed freak in front of her started, tongue lolling out of her mouth. "I can't kill ya, cause you aren't a cute guy. I have standerds. But I swear, if you hurt this girl I'll make sure to have a ton of fun with one of your little bastard friends, ya hear?" the brunette growled, and kotoko saw red.

She reached her hand up without even thinking it through and grabbed onto the girl's tongue, yanking it straight down with eyes as cold as ice.

"Listen here you ugly skank. I just saved your girlfriends life, mostly because of one of my Bastard Friends took a liking to her. I wouldn't expect a 'thank you' from a freak like yourself, but I swear to all that is adorbs, make a threat like that again and I will shov this pick through that disqusting thing yo call a face." She stated blankly, making point blank eye contact with a straight face.

"hey..guys...let's calm down here, okay? please, Syo?" An obviously shaken voice asked from their left, giving the taller of the two a pleading look. With a grunt, the serial killer (well, the offical one at least) dropped Kotoko on her butt, the grade schooler groaning in pain as she hit the floor before springing back up with a carefully placed innocent smile. She looked to Komaru and folded her hands together, resting her chin on them and closing her eyes to perfect the pose.

"Awww, thank you! Komaru-chan, was it?" kotoko inquired, giving a curtsy with her torn skirt before making eye contact with the average girl.

"I-It was nothing, really...How are you, Kotoko-chan?" Komaru asked kindly, obviously still scared of her as she packed up a half step and averted her eyes. This, however, was understandable. Kotoko had done some deplorable things, from trying to kill her to tourturing her to selfishly begging her to press a button. It made sense that Komaru wasn't comfortable. To be honest, Kotoko wasn't really either. Only Nagisa could really talk to her, so none of the others had interacted with her (or her crazy girlfriend) since Monaka died.

"Me? Smelly and hungry and tired and in constant fear of my life. How about you?" she ansered with her usual smile playing her face, flinching a bit at the name. "And, please, I'd prefer if you used a differnt honorific. Or just dropped it." She requested, unable to keep a small tremble out of her voice. Monaka was the last one to call her that, and the conections to the title only got worse the further back she went.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Komaru apologized, bowing her head immidiatly. She was scared of Kotoko. She could see Syo glaring at her, rubbing her tounge and cringing in pain. Kotoko smiled and shook her head, waving her hand dismissively.

"No no, please don't worry about it! You didn't do much wrong, after all." Kotoko excused, nodding as if to cancel any further arguments on the topic. Komaru hesitated a moment before also nodding, glancing at the red eyed teenager beside her before gasping.

"Oh! I don't think you two have properly met yet, right?" She started, feeling vaugly uncomfortable with the aura surrounding them. "Um..Kotoko, This is Syo-san." She introduced awkwardly, Kotoko's eyes widening.

"Kyaaa! soooo scary! You're the serial killer Big Sis used to talk about!" Kotoko enthused, demeanor going deadly in an instant. "You were also part of that group of demons that killed Big Sis." she stated, voice hollow.

"Kyahahahahah! Bogus! You're quite the killer yourself, though nowhere near as tactful as myself. And I was part of no such group! That would be my counterpart." SHe corrected, crying tears of laughter and patting the little girls head, receiving a pout.

"Well, it hardly matters. She's dead NOW, so it's all in the past, yes?" she mused, fixing her hair and giving a polite curtsey to Syo. The killer seemed suprised, but shrugged it off

"Eh, whatever kid. It isn't my problem." she claimed, though she shot a warning glare at Kotoko and tilted her head at Komaru, meaning clearly received with a nod.

"Well, it was lovely seeing you ladies again, but I mut be off." Kotoko sighs, putting on an air of regret and waving goodbye to the odd pair as she continued on the way to her bath with a smile. Komau was pretty okay, though they weren't very good with eachother yet, and Syo was ebtertaining if nothing else.

With that thought in mind, she bathed in the water that gave her a break from ghostly touches and headed back to their super secret base.