The Beginning.

Hospitals every where were  looking for a cure for cancer and other harsh diseases. But if one thing had gone wrong the whole world would be in danger, if not taken care of soon.

"Hey! Wheres the needle?!?" Aaron exclaimed. He was a docter for a very long time. He is very clumsy and he hasn't been himself lately. He was trying to find a cure for cancer and now was his chance to see if he succedded. He injected the fluid inside the dying patients arm.

There was a crowd of people waiting to see if it worked. The tested patient coughed and started to twitch rapidly. His heart beat had stopped, but why was he still alive? Everyone fearfully took a step back. Some even ran out of the room!

The only one who was brave enough to even get near the patient was Dr. Aaron.

Now the patient started spitting up black fluid. What was happening?!? Dr. Aaron started to grin. Was he actually smiling about this situation? "yes. . . its working. . ." He even started to chuckle.

Before anyone could ask anything he got close to his patient and held out his arm. The patient was going even crazier. The patient bit him on the arm.

It was a zombie. He wasnt looking for a cure fir cancer at all. He was covering up. But why would he do this? Why did he have to risks the lives of everyone?

Dr. Aaron started to go through the same process as the patient. He turned out to be a runner. He started running up to everyone he could and biting them. He ended up biting 5 people. This was the first little steps before turning into a world-wide zombie apocalypse.