Thinking. . .

Earlier Dr.Aaron has been acting so strange. He was so nice and graceful, but I guess something had clicked in him.

I don't know why, but it was so abnormal seeing him like this. I understand people having bad days, but this went on for weeks and even a couple of months before finding a solution for cancer which was his cover-up to making the solution to the zombie virus.

First, he started taking his sick days. a lot. I guess his solution for the zombie virus was slowly coming up. Each day, he would come back to the hospital looking strange. I remember some days where he would twitch in his hands, arms, neck, and his legs.

He would get blurried vision and he coughed a lot.

I also can't forget his violent actions towards some of our co-workers. I remember one day our trainee had gone missing. His solution was probably almost done because he didn't fully turn into a zombie and nor did his victim.

I still think about this day and night as I interview Dr.Aarons non-zombie co-workers. Whoever didn't get bitten was very lucky. I tapped my pencil and I thought about this carefully. After about 15 minutes of day-dreaming, I just sat in bed thinking and getting lost in thought, I dozed of to sleep.