Just to my luck.

I start boarding up my house in case the apocalypse gets worse. And I bet it will. I hid 3 guns in the back of my shirt and a pocket knife in my pocket.

I'm going to risk my life just to figure out why this dude would possibly bring the world to the end.

I got  inside my car.  I drove around and I see its not going to good. Spray-paintings everywhere, blood on the floor, weeds everywhere, and of course, zombies.

I start speeding up. This wasn't a good idea. I already see a trail of them. A few walkers and some crawlers. Thank god, no runners. A few minutes pass and I was already at the hospital.

I wonder if Dr. Aaron is still roaming around as a zombie.

I shake my head. I'm not supposed to be thinking about this now. I shouldn't even be in the middle of the street day-dreaming about this, making myself exposed to zombies. I hear snarling in the distance. I better start moving.

I approached the hospital and of course, I hear snarling. "Oh crud." I muttered under my breath. I grab 2 of my guns in both hands.

I walked up the stairs as silently as I can. Agh, how i despise those zombies. And how I really despise Dr.Aaron right now. I gritted my teeth and just got a move-on.

Oh god. Of course being the place where the zombies has started, I think this is the most zombies in one place. I know I shouldn't be complaining because this is only the begining. I didn't want to draw too much attention. I grabbed a chunk of the breaking wall and I tried to throw it the farthest away from me.

Being the bad thrower I am.

It landed in the middle and almost all the.thembshifted toward the noise making them hyper.

oh dear lord not now.

One glance at me and they started hurling themselves at me. I took my guns and started shooting like a mad person. I killed a few.

I just started bolting as fast as my legs could take me. I didn't even go back to my car. I ran home.

I was out of breath and a few were stull trailing after me. I hid inside the thick trees next to an abandoned house. I really need to relax myself. I shifted a little further. In case, some zombies saw where I decided to hide.

I hid there until the snarling was over. I wondered how long that could be. At least this tree had shade and the have a hose.

please let it work...

I turned the knob feebly. YES! It worked. I did a little victory dance. I drank from the hose. I was sad because it didn't last long but it was better than nothing. I continued to hide in the little spot.

The snarlings were not getting better.

uh-oh...