him

Winter was not an ordinary girl, she lost the ability to cry when she was only 3 years of age and she's been a murder since 10 years of age. This is because when she was 3, she remembers walking down stairs to her father's hand in her stomach. She remembers her father after killing her mother disappearing leaving her mother to bleed to death in Winters arms. Her mother's last word to Winter were to always laugh, so since then Winter has never cried and always laughed.

"What's your name?" A man in his 20s asked. He was being lead down an ally following Winter. Unknown to him, He was about to become Winter's 205th victim. Winter laughs at his question.

"why don't you guess" She says seductively. He smiled thinking he's got a shot with Winter. 'damn this is going to be a fun' Winter thought. Normally most of Winters victim run away when she starts laughing but this one must be braver. 

"um Bella?" He says unsure.

"he..he..heheheheheh, nope" Winter grasps the knife in her back pocket, she was working up the timing to hurt her victim.

"well what?" He says slightly annoyed now

"oh you want to know?" He nodded Winters smile grew wider

"well my name is..... The Girl That Can't CRY!" Winter says as she goes out of my illusion form, now she is covered in blood my hair goes back to its normal form which is from brown to the left side black and the right black with white strips. Her eyes are now orange with a black kite shape as her pupil. Winter smiles and fall into a fit of laughter. The man gasps and starts to run away she chases after him, Winter being much faster then him easily caught up to him. Winter grabs him by the shoulder and pins him onto the wall.

"haha laugh

laugh

oh come on it'll be fun

stop those tears won't do you any good

laugh!!

LAUGH!!"  Winter says in his face before putting the knife to his thought and the guy whimpers.

"you should have laughed" She growls and with one quick shot she shoves her knife in his stomach and turns. He gasps for air and groans in pain. Taking the blade out of his skin only to stab him 30 more times.

If Winter was being honest the main reason she was a murder is because she vowed to get revenge for her mother but she had to admit that she did enjoy being a killer as well. 

_____

"Jane what's with the new look?" A deep voice from behind Winter ask as her victim falls to the ground.

"um who?" She says facing the wall that is now covered in fresh blood.

"oh come on Jane stop with the accent, remember where on a mission, not site seeing" The male continues.

"he..he..hehehe. Sorry to pop your bubble but I ain't no Jane" Winter hears the guy behind him hmm in confusion.

"then who are you?" He ponders. 

"oh, hehe wherever my manners. the names... The Girl Who Can't CRY!" Winter turns to face him. He is a goth looking clown and is as tall as Winter maybe just a foot or two shorter. Winter's father is really tall to so is Winter. Being 8 feet tall when your a girl is unusual so when Winter is in illusion form she shrinks. The clown starts to laugh in an insane way and Winter joins in. After long time laughing she wipes her knife on my jacket and put it in her pocket and grabs out a lollipop open it and shoves it in her mouth.

_____________________________

So how was my first chapter?

I hope you liked it :)