America

"so are you going to tell me your name?" Winter asks as she takes a lollipop wrapper and puts it her pocket.

"Its laughing jack" He says as he jumps down from the roof to be closer to Winter.

"umm no I think I'll call you Jackie he..he...hehe"

"Funny that's what I call him" a women's voice said from beside Winter. Winter had heard her walking earlier when she was laughing with Jack but she didn't attack her so Winter left her be.

"You know wearing heals is bad for your back" The woman adds, with that Winter leans back till she is about a 90° angle causing a small gasp from the woman. Winter has always been that flexible since she was young, a gift from her mother Winter guessed.

Winter straightens up and faces her, her skin is as white as paper, Her lips and her eyes were pure black and she wore a white dress and a small black jacket.

"So are both of you are killers?" Winter adds without much second thought.
Jane nodded after some hesitation but noted that it'd be weirder if they had been so calm seeing someone's murder victim lying on the floor.

"Well I got to go cause yeah" Winter points to the body "-and I heard something about a mission earlier?"  Jane punched Jack in the shoulder for handing out private information.

"HA!" Winter blurts out pointing at Jack and he just looks at her rubbing his arm that Jane punched

"Anyway bye Jackie bye Jane" Winter turns and starts to walk away and Jack grabs her arm stopping her from leaving.

"umm well what do I call you?" Jack hesitation is noticeable as he had never met someone like Winter before.

"I told what my name is" Jack shook his head

"I mean you did but its to long" Jack said in earnest. Winter giggled and nodded understanding what he meant.

"then call me umm.......Fall"

"why Fall?" Jane said looking at Winter with suspicion and something Winter couldn't make out.

"It was my last name before.....nevermind, bye" Winter says and turned around to run back home.

Winters home wasnt much, It was a cabin, where the bed, kitchen and living room all shared the one space. Winter chucked her jacket on her bed. She took off her dress and tossed it on her bed and walked over to the cabinet. Winter pulled out black skinny jeans and a white top and puts them on. Winter then decides to take a nap on the couch.

In Winters nap she dreams of her father. Dreams of asking her father why he did it, asking why he killed her mother. In the dream he always answers 'I can't tell you that yet'. In then dream Winter always ends up killing him and always wakes up never satisfied.
"Fall, Fall, Wake up Fall!" A voice shouts Winter awake.

Opening her eyes she sees a figure on top of her, screaming Winter punches the figure straight in the nose. This causes figure to get off her holding their nose.

Letting Winters eyes adjust to the sudden light she gets a proper look at the figure she punched only to see its Jane, she was crying in pain holding her nose.

"Stop those tears won't do you any good" Winter laughed at her quote. Jane looked at her with an angry look on her face.

Winter looked around only to find she was no longer in her own cabin but a room that looked like a hotel room. Winter was laying on a queen sized bed, there was a cupboard in the corner, a couch next to the window with a table in front of it and an adjacent connecting bathroom.

"where am I?" Winter says with anger rising in her voice

"oh yeah ha funny thing is your now in America" Jane said scratching the back of her neck. Winter raises her eyebrow

"where in America?"

"oh slenders mansion" Jane says and Winter gasped.