BDB-1

This chapter has been revamped and revised!
-Ricky👌

Mikelya's P.O.V

"Fat bitch!" somebody yelled. I kept walking as if he wasn't saying shit to me. His ass must not know about me.

I turned around and popped his ass.

"Don't talk shit unless you don't want the shit!" I yelled and walked away.

"Mikelya to the office!" I rolled my eyes and made my way to the office. It was my teacher Mr.Davis who told on me.

I made it to the principals office and he called me in immediately. "Mikelya you are too old to be fighting juniors." I rolled my eyes at that. He always say that shit. Clearly they asses ain't too young if they talking shit.

"Mr. Young don't you think they shouldn't talk sh- I mean trash?" I say and he shakes his head. "People are going to talk about you until the day you die? Are you going to fight everyone who talks about you?" I give him the 'you damn skippy' face.

"Mikelya I'm giving you one day of suspension." I get up to leave. "I wasn't done talking." I swiftly turned around. "Well I'm finished ." I say walking out. I knew my momma was gone have the most to say.

On my way out I bumped into a hard chest. "Ouch." I had to look up to see a guy who was just all I ever wanted.

"Oh I'm sorry ." the boy said. He was fine! Low temp and brown eyes. I wanted to jump on his ass and say take me to town.

"It's ok." I said and walked around him. He sorta looked irritated that I didn't apologize, but hey if you get an it's ok, then I don't know what to tell ya.

"Aye come back here! I ain't get your name." he called after me. I had to turn around , just to see who he was talking too. "First I'm not a dog...bastard bitch! Secondly , can approach me like I'm somebody." I turn to walk away, but he grabs my arm.

"Excuse me mam. What's your name?" He says in a preppy voice.

"Mikelya. Yours?" I asked.

"Lamont." he said smirking. That smirk gave me chills but he wouldn't know it. I liked his body though.

"So Mikelya will you go on a date with me?" he asked.

He was so handsome and he made me feel nervous. His smile was to die for and he just cheesed up in my face but I thought it was cute.

"Ok. Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. Now put your number in my phone and I'll text you we going out tomorrow since its Friday. I will pick you up at seven. Is that clear?" he asked smirking.

I blushed. "Crystal." I said putting my number in his phone. I added a few emojis beside my name.

"Don't be giving my shit away ma." he said smacking my ass. His hand just fit perfectly around my ass.

"Last time I checked this is my shit!" I yelled after him. He was just too fine. I had to have him. We would fuck this shit up.

What have I gotten myself into?

Vote and comment!

Fan me!