BDB-2

Mikelya's P.O.V

I heard the default iPhone ringtone.

I looked at it and it was a weird number. I never answered the phone if it was a weird number , but I was about to.

"Hello?" I answered the phone. My voice was a little shaky. I wasn't no punk though.

"Damn ma! You sound so sexy." I knew this voice. It was Lamont. His fine ass.

"This Lamont ain't it?" I asked smirking.

"Yea. But where you live at?" he asked her.

"Why?" I asked him and I really wanted to know. You don't just ask someone where they live.

"Because I need to know for tomorrow." he said.

"Well I stay at 2034 Main Street." I said and giggled. A date sounded nice as well. Something I dreamed about and hopefully this would happen.

"Ma which room is yours?" he asked me. " Are you here?" I asked him and he hung up and I went to the window.

I opened it and sure enough I saw him. He was dressed in a regular black t-shirt and some khaki colored jeans. He climbed in and stood there for a second. I wanted him and I had to have him.

"Why you just standing there?" I didn't know what events were about to transpire. This was new for me.

I pushed him on the bed. "Do you have a condom?" I asked him. I had never had sex, but shit why not ? It was by someone that liked me.

I had seen this on Tv. Hopefully Lamont wouldn't do me like the guys did he girls on Tv.

"Naw but I'm sterile." he said and grabbed me. He was so swift and I hadn't even had time to think.

He crawled between my legs and pulled my pajama pants off and licked my slit. He pushed one finger in and went at it for about fifteen minutes.

He came back up and kissed me on the lips. He unzipped his pants and his dick spilled out. He wasn't huge, but he wasn't small either.

I felt the pressure of his dick, trying to come in. Finally he slid it in and I gasped. This was a new feeling for me.

"Ahh shit!" I hissed and he started stroking. "You okay?" I nodded my head and laid there. I didn't know what I was thinking. Maybe it's his sex appeal, or maybe I'm just young and dumb?

I'm not exactly sure what it was, but I heard the gushing of his dick pulsating in and out of me. It sounded like someone was chewing food.

The pain subsided and he was still going pretty slow. A little pleasure was easing its way to my nervous system.

"Shit..." I moaned out and he started sucking on my neck. That shit had me on cloud nine.

The more I moaned be faster he went. Soon he had to cum.
"Agh I'm about to cum baby." he said and flooded my insides.

He was just standing there. Like is there anything else? My first time I thought it was going to be all sparklers and rainbows.

I saw a bit of blood on his dick.
"Damn! I hope we get to do this tomorrow after our date." he said. I didn't know what to say. Should I tell him it was my first time ? Should I be honest ?

"Well today was my first time." I said quietly. The shame I felt leave my lips. Why didn't I say anything?

Maybe it was because he actually wanted me... I'm not really sure.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me that?" he asked quietly. Maybe I should've said something. Most guys I see are happy to take someone's virginity. Especially on TV.

Well that is on Tv.

"I-I - " he cut me off.

"Damn! You on the pill at-least ?" His eyes had a gleam of hope. I hadn't been to the pharmacy to pick up the refill.

A hand brushed over his head. "No." I said coldly. Why did it come out that way ? The world may never know.
"I thought you were sterile." He smirked.
He seen a shirt on the edge of my bed and wiped his dick off and shot it in the clothes hamper.
"Well I guess this shit was fun while it lasted."

What the fuck did that mean?
He climbed out of the window.

I had many questions.
Were we still going on the date ?
Did I just get fucked over to get fucked?

Revamped and Revised : January 4th, 2018