suit 『mσησmα』

I'm gonna be using monoma's canon attitude bc i swear that boy's gonna be the death of me (in a good way)

the last req was a year ago i just realized this jdjskkjsja

idk if any student from class 1B has made a public appearance as heroes bc last time i checked the manga they still haven't or i probably forgot and I'm just about to watch the third season and the ovas uwu

receive this shitty one shot with love uwu

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Phantom thief looks like he bought clothes from a thrift shop to cosplay last minute. does he even try?" i clicked tweet as i slumped back into my seat, hearing the sound of my notifications go off because of replies made by fellow jobless hero suit critiques.

he's probably going for distraction? either way it's unnecessary as fuck.

leave the poor kid alone lol let him regret his outfit choice when he grows older

his outfit outsold lady gaga and ke$ha lmao

but the clocks around his waist probably serves as timers for his quirk? idk i heard a kid mutter about him at the bus yesterday

and you're out here staying quiet while people are getting saved by people like him. can you tell me what you've accomplished? (:

I frowned at the last reply, reading his name, nm.

atleast i d-

i stopped typing when i heard my phone ring. i turned on the screen to see i received a message from kendou.

hey, are you reviewing suits again? stop that before someone knocks you out lol. meet me tomorrow at the xx coffee shop, i miss you );

i replied with heart emojis before shutting both my laptop and cellphone, jumping on my bed to sleep.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I'm here

I stuffed my phone in my jean pocket then went inside the cafe, finding our spot empty. I ordered the coffee with the longest name on a large cup then sat down.

"[Y/N]!" i heard kendou shout, followed by the sound of the door banging. the owner tsked, making her blush.

"sorry for the wait, someone wanted to come along." she said while dragging someone near our table.

isn't tha-

"no, i didn't want to meet an anti why would i waste my time on her." phantom thief muttered before looking at my direction.

"wow, she's uglier in person."

"shut up, you look like you got your clothes from the garbage can."

kendou cleared her throat which made our little banter stop. "I'm just gonna go order then go to the restroom, okay?"

"okay." we said in unison.

"you look weird." phantom thief sat himself down infront of me, crossing his legs and arms.

"is that how heroes usually interact with people? that's sad." i said then checked the time. 10 minutes and still no kendou? is she taking a shit?

"your friend said goodbye and to thank her when you two go home." the owner went to our table and gave phantom thief and me another beverage.

"wow, okay." I muttered with distaste but sucked it up. "you're paying for this, okay."

"sure, now tell me about yourself."

--------

i did this for a whole fat week bc i kept dodging this??? i think i can't enjoy writing anymore even though i write shit ):