~> 23

"Where is Beca Mitchell?!", the loud shout came ringing through the whole school. It gathered the attention of all the students that was either in class or the teams that was on the field.

Beca sure heard it loud and clear. She spits out a the water she was drinking and stood up to leave. "Beca what are you doing?", Aubrey saw her walking out of the field.

She was worried that Beca might go to the scary man as they have described it. Although when Beca turned her head and faced Aubrey with a genuine smile. "It's fine Bree. I got this", that was all she said before she was lost in sight.

The team looked at each other worries about how this was gonna turn up. "I think we should follow her", Stacie said and Aubrey shook her head.

"I don't think that's safe", she said earning nods from the other members. She saw how Stacie was somehow planning on not listening anyway. "Stace please. I don't want you getting hurt", the sudden affection was shocking for the other members. Especially it came from their Captain.

Stacie sighed and nodded. A few moments later a loud bang was heard by the Bellas although it wasn't a gun but it was the busted door. "What the hell was that?", Flo asked and they all looked at the source of the sound.

"It's the end of the world", Lily said although no one heard her.

"Where is Beca Mitchell?!", the Green Goblin has come to the school and it was scaring the shit of the girls. "Someone said she's part of your team", he was somewhat in a hurry. No one answered the Goblin and it made him furious. "If you won't tell me then I'll just kill you!", he was about to grab Stacie but was pushed away by Aubrey.

The Green Goblin pulled her up by her collar. Making her in a difficult position to breathe. Especially with her feet lifted off the ground. "Aubrey!", Stacie shouted as she was still on the ground after the blonde had pushed her off.

"Like I said I'll just kill you all", he said in a cold voice as he grabbed a gun and pointed it on Aubrey's head.

"No don't do that!", the members shouted and Stacie tried to lunge forwards for her to grab the blonde but was stopped on her tracks.

The Goblin was pulling the trigger but as soon as that happened everybody closed their eyes. Not quite that happened they all opened it hearing an annoyed shout from the Green guy.

"Give me that you little nuisance", he shouted and they all looked behind them seeing SpiderGirl on top of their own bus. She was holding the guy's gun from before.

"This?", SpiderGirl held up the gun and she soon threw it so high to the sky making all of them look up. It never came back down. "Oops you need to get it from Space", she crouched down.

The members was stifling a laugh. Aubrey was still somehow traumatized by her almost death and Stacie noticed that just from her position. "What are you doing here SpiderGirl? Did you somehow placed a tracker on me?", it was as if the voice was so taunting and not a direct question. He was getting something about SpiderGirl.

She wouldn't just know that he was here unless she was here herself. As a school girl? Right considering how fast she got here. "You go to school here don't you?", a smug smirk under his mask was formed. Instead of grabbing Aubrey's collar he went to choking her by her neck instead.

The blonde was already coughing out her breathing as she held the captor's hand. Trying to lift herself up and breathe but it was no use. SpiderGirl clenched her jaws. "Put my friend down before someone gets hurt", the anger was building her body once again.

"She's getting hurt alright if you don't stop me", he tightened his grip to Aubrey's neck making her choke and close her eyes.

"Aubrey!", Stacie shouted but the next thing that happened was SpiderGirl lunging towards the Green Goblin. Kicking his head making it ring in pain as he lost grip on Aubrey. Soon she caught Aubrey bridal style who was catching her breath as her vision started to get blurry due to lack of air.