Part one

Rajveer and Naina are married for 3 years. Naina feels proud to be called as lt. NAINA RAJVEER SINGH SHEKHAWAT.

After whatever they have faced, they knew they would be doing wrong if they didnt choose whatever their heart is saying. So they got married  to each other. Nobody knows who proposed to whom but all they know is that they are together as one!

Naina's parents were denying it at first but later they agreed.

Life hs never been kind towards them. As soon they got married, they were posted in different areas. They had hardly spent a couple of days with each other  and they got the letters of their postings.

They were in touch fr frst few months but later they could hardly manage to even call each other. Both were really good at their work and both were working for intelligence, so they were given the important missions at hand.

The missions were risky and life threatening but as both are the best soldiers of Indian army, so they were chosen fr best projects!

Naina was back to their home after two years. She is in Delhi after completing her mission successfully. Almost three years without each other and they hv nt talked for two and the half years.

She was laughing at her destiny. They got married to be together but after bng married too, they are still not together.

She feels lifeless. No news which could tell her about him. Questions keep on hitting her mind.

How is he? Is he fine? Where is he? Why is he not able to contact me? Is he even ali..????
This last question never came out of her mouth as her voice chokes out of fear. She is praying continuously... each and every day....