Part Three

Naina has just cooked her food. Her food but all his favourite... from aloo parantha to palak paneer.. she is missing him a lot. This negative feeling is surging in her mind and in defense,  she's doing all which she ever wanted to do with him, whn he returns.

Naina wears a lemon colour saree with no make up at all. She makes a messy bun of her hair. She checks herself and finds it dull and negative. Her face is looking dull and all the negative thoughts are coming back to her mind. She rushes to her dresser and applies lipstick and sindoor.

She sets the table and places his photo frame on the table facing her seat to hv a feel that they are hvng dinner together. She lits the candles and arranges the plate.

Ap dekh rahe ho apke bina hi apke sath candle light dinner kar rahi hu..

She holds the frame in her hand and kisses it with all the love. Her eyes teary.

Ap kb tk mujhe aise rulane wale hain??? Aap thik hain naa.... mujhe bhot dar lg raha hai... pehle b hua hai.. but aaj jitna dar kbhi nhi lga... aap please jldi apna mission khtm krke aaiye... wrna mai aapse baat hi nhi karungi...

She places the photo frame bk on table and takes a lil of each in her plate. She has lost her appetite but she is doing it all fr him as she has promised him to hv her food properly.  She takes a bite, unwillingly.

This heavy negative and scary feeling doesn't allow her to gulp it down her throat and she runs to washroom and vomits out of fear and anxiety.

She drops the idea of dinner and is planning to sleep. She takes out his t shirt and lower to wear but checks her phone first bcz she has not seen it since she s home.

Her hand freezes at the moment. It has several missed calls. 20 from Alekh,  13 from ali and Puja and from her other friends. But the scariest thing was 25 missed calls from her office's landline.

She drops the phone in panic. Her mind stops working. She is unable to process it. Her hands started trembling with fear. She gulps the air down. Her breathing becomes faster.

Itne sare calls... alekh puja yudi... aur HQ se itne calls kyu hai.. kahin jo Alekh ne btaya tha.. pr fr itne calls kyu aayenge office se...
Kahin Rajveer ko kuch hua toh nhi h? Nhi nhi.... office ka koi kaam hoga..

She tries to reason herself, though deep down she felt something bad. Keeping her thoughts aside, she tries to pick the phone . But due to tht fall, its not working. She has no other way left but to drive back office.

Naina is not in her senses. Her limbs are not supporting her mind. With wobbling steps, she walks to the drawer and picks up the keys of her car. She doesnt wait to lock the door and Just ran on her best speed possible.

Her legs freeze at the moment whn she hears the sound of a siren. Her mind is blocked to process whether its of some officer's car or ambulance.

Gaining all the courage, she walks upto the entrance of the house and stops to see a vehicle just parked outside.

Her forehead starts sweating again. She prays thts its nt what she is thinking. 

Just after a second, she finds someone there. Her legs gave up at the sight. Her hand leaves the keys, she was holding with all her strength. Her chest starts rising up and down heavily. Her eyes full of unstoppable tears.

Crying bitterly and breathing heavily, she takes a step back slowly.. then a few more... and runs inside with an unimaginable speed. She reaches the bedroom and locks it from inside. She  turns around and resting her bck on the door , she slumps down and cries.