Notice! Please Read!

This is a special notice for the participants!

🔴As you can see, the Teen Fiction, Romance, Poetry section is currently full. Since I didn't notify, I only added one last book! So now, this section is currently full! So no more books can be added to this section! 😊. So please Be updated of the specific genre to know whether they are full or not!

🔴If there aren't any books to be applied in a genre like Humor, which only contains a few books, I am sorry that in the future I might have to delete it. So please, if there are people who would love to put their books please apply! It's not just Humor. I have already deleted Action because of that.

🔴Same way, we are short on judges! If any of u love to be a judge please help us out and join! We are really fair to all! And if whoever you know loves to be a judge please tell them to join here!

🔴If, any of you guys have changed a Name of your book, please inform! Its same with the username please inform us if there are any changes!

🔴If there are any mistakes in the name or if I have forgotten a book, please inform me. Sometimes, due to the overload of messages, we don't see the form u put so, please inform with a new form.

🔴When ur applying a book, please apply at the correct spot. The name participant form is to apply ur forms. Its same with the Judge's form.

🔴Also most of u seem to get this wrong. Tag, is to tag ur friends or people you know. Hashtags are for your books. Like #Horror etc you know what I mean.

🔴If your hashtags are full on ur book, u can add the hashtags relevant to this award book, u can add to ur description.

Next, its for the judges!

🔴Now everyone's been asking me, when is the judging starting? Well it will start in June, 25th! Which means his book will be closed for judging at that time. Keep this in mind, I will repeat, the judging starts at June, 25th! (Since we all are running out of time and like a judge myself, I am in many genres, so the judges can start judging now) Remember, the Judging criteria! And how the judging goes, so go back to the "Juding & Prices" chapter and take a screenshot. It will be easy.

🔴Please be fair to all the participants and always be kind and try to help them out if they have any problem.

🔴When Judging overall, like to find the 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place for Burning and Passion categories, the judges will have to come together and work together. It's same when finding the overall winners.

And this it for everyone.

If any of you have any questions related to this book, please comment here!

Thank you all for reading this!

- Jay (The main admin)