🌹•1•🌹

Jeongyeon's POV
Ugh!! Its college life!!! Oh! It's the first day of school,oh I wish mom pick the most comfortable room in the college room,I want my roommate is girl because I want to say my secret's to her (not all my secrets) and shopping in the mall buy some things and greet everyday and I don't want my roommate is boy because they are so annoying,noisy and the most of all player,and if I say that let's shopping they gonna said no because shopping is not there hobbi aishhhhh! I'll take shower now and dress up.

I take a warm shower and dress up in a simple dress pink in the bottom with black stripes and red stripes in the T-shirt and white color in the pants.

I go downstairs.

'Hey sweetie take your breakfast now'-Mom

'Yes Mom'-Jeongyeon

'Umm mom do you pick a room in the college room?'-Jeongyeon

'Not yet Honey but I'll not let you sleep in the college room,because the room is not comfortable so you don't sleep there'-Mom

'Mom there rooms are comfortable they have a air condition and they have a comfortable smell in the room ad they have a fluffy blanket too'-Jeongyeon

'Oh Jinjja?,I need to pick you later a room in the college room and hurry up honey'-Mom

'Yes Mom'-jeongyeon

I finished my breakfast I packed my things and Put it in my backpack and before I go I need to say good bye and hug mom.

'Bye!!! Mom'-Jeongyeon"And i hugged mom"

'Bye honey take of your self!'-Mom

'Yes Mom'-Jeongyeon

I walked alone and I remembered my father, me and my father before are walking in the street and my father is picking store when he buy me some school supplies and bag,but now my father Is a chef now he is always busy and he can't always go home because he is always busy,because he is working hard for us to pay my tuition and he always chatting mom if he have a time to break I know that my father is really tired,I understand my father I can realized this too as like a parents too.

And I arrived in my school it is so Big,Beautiful and Clean.

I can't be here if my parents not worked hard for us I need to study hard because I want to be in the top and my parents cheering me up in the stage and I want to school job to help my parents to have big money that we need and I can pay my tuition and I know I'm not kinda pretty but my personality is great and that's why Im so proud of my self and my parents because I would not be like this if my parent didn't care to us not like the others there they didn't care there children they always drinking wine everyday and abusing there kids.

To be continued

(A/N-sorry guys I need to stop writing because I'm so sleep its 11;35 am here in the Philippines so I need to rest I'll update tomorrow bye!!! And sorry its not much long I'm so sorry!! OK bye guys!!!!)