🌹•2•🌹

I need to walk in,in the school before its bells I walk in,in the school its so big!!! And so many rooms and locker in the side I'm so excited!!.

I go first in the office room because I need to sign in the paper
A few minutes later I'm in the office room and Mr. Chen said go and sit,and I sit on the seats and signed in the paper and I walk out and Mr. Chen give me a paper on where is my rooms OK so my first class is Discovery i need to go now before bells.

And I just walked or J-Walking because I need to hurry and I found my room its on Ms.Thea I walked in and sit on the seat's actually I think I'm not late because there is only 4 teenage here when I walked in and a few minutes I checked my bag if the things is in my bag and I see its all in my bag and someone walked in and its Nayeon and Momo I didn't realized that there gonna study in the Christ College university they called (CCU) To short cut and and I turned back and I see Nayeon and Momo gonna change a sit so they seat in my side Momo is in the left and Nayeon is in the right and I'm in the middle and someone walk again and my eyes widened I see.

JIMIN????!!!!!!!?

'WHAT THE HELL!!!!'-Jeongyeon

'Oh my gosh!! He's here! Jeongyeon! Your Childhood bully'-Nayeon

'So?'-Jeongyeon

'Ouch! Nayeon! Hahahha!!-Momo

'Its not funny at all'-Jeongyeon

'Ohhh ok'-Momo and Nayeon

I turned around and I see Jimin,What the hell!!! Jimin is in my back!!! Aishhhh!

'Hey nice to see you!'-Jimin

I didn't say anything I just stared at him with a awkward face.

He snaps his finger on my face and he said

'Hey miss do you hear me?'-Jimin

'I heared you!'-Jeongyeon

'And why did you didn't say anything?'-Jimin

'I didn't say anything because your ugly duh!'-Jeongyeon

'Aishhhhh You turned around because you want to see my handsome face'-Jimin

'Excuse me I didn't turned around for you I turned to see if were complete in this room!'-Jeongyeon

'Aishhhhhh say the truth!'-Jimin

I hit his arm and I slapped his shoulder and I stand up and see if were complete in this room.

I see two seats are empty,I think two classmate to go.

And someone walked in and I see Yoongi and Hoseok What the hell!!!!!!??? Are you kidding me!! This boys!!!!!!,Aishhhh Forget! It!