Ziall: Dance helper

Summary: Where Zayn is the school's dance helper (I'm pretty sure that's not a real thing) and Niall just can't get his moves right.

"Come in," Zayn called and was shocked at the sight of who came in.

Wow this guy's hot! He thought

He then cleared his throat, "So Mr Leroy has told me you haven't been dancing with your full potential, or in his words 'that pretty blonde boy's not that good!'"

Niall chuckled before replying with, "Erm yeah I don't really understand the dance, Mr Leroy told me to come to you for help,"

"Okay, so he's taught me the dance why don't you do it for me and I'll instruct you where you're wrong, I'm Zayn by the way,"

"I'm Niall,"

Zayn faintly nodded and started the music. Niall danced slowly but not energetically.

"Look, Niall you aren't," He then mumbled something that couldn't be heard.

"Pardon?"

"You're not," Zayn gulped, "Thrusting your hips,"

"Can you show me how?" Niall asked innocently.

Despite feeling like he shouldn't be doing this, Zayn took this opportunity.

The tanned boy pushed Niall's hips back and forth and slowly started humping him before quickly pushing away.

"Well done, you have pleased me," Zayn said with a sly smirk.

"Really?"

"Yes, also you need to spread your legs wider,"

Zayn secretly slipped Niall and the shorter boy fell down, landing on his bum.

As he was about to get up, Zayn stopped him.

"Stay like this, he ordered and spread Niall's legs open. Then sat in the middle as his finger brushed Niall's crotch.

Niall finally knew what Zayn's intentions were and shuffled closer so their crotches were touching.

"How about you prove to me how well you can dance," Zayn whispered before tenderly nibbling on Niall's ear.

"Would love to," Niall timidly replied as thrust his hips on Zayn's.

"Such a good dancer," Zayn said as small puffs of air came from Niall's mouth.

"Zayn?" Niall asked

"Yes baby,"

"Don't be surprised if I start to get worse at dancing and I come here more often," he said cheekily then giggled.

Zayn ruffled the blue-eyed boy's hair and chuckled.

"Don't worry though," Niall said, "I'll dance my best when I'm with you,"