1

I brush my mint green hair as my phone beeps, I look at it.

Dad: Meet me in the basement I need you.

Yay! I run to the elevator. "Basement please Jarvis!" I beam.

"Yes Miss Stark." I laugh a bit, im never gonna get over it, my dad made Jarvis call me Miss Stark, its hilarious.

The elevator stops and I walk out to my dad fixing some stuff on his suit.

"How may I be of assistance to my father?" I say poshly, he stares at me holding in his laughter.

"Well my daughter can fix her own suit now shes 18 so get your ass over there." he says starting off posh then to a strict father, its like telling them to clean their room, wow.

I walk to the wall and press a button on my bracelet, well, I have charms, 1 is to just show me the suit, another is to actually make the suit fly to me and attach to me automatically and another is so I can fix it, I click the last one, my other charms are just cute ones I find adorable.

I look at my dad. "What needs fixing it looks perfe-" I hear something fall, I look to my suit to the hand fallen off. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I hear my dads laughter. "Oh shut it." I click my fingers to his suits hand falling off, he stares at me.

"I can and I will take that suit off you so fix it." I sigh and do so, I also tighten it and charge it.

"Mr Stark Agent Culson is on the phone."

"Not now Jarvis, tell him im...I'm erm... I'm making out with Pepper."

"EWW DAD!" I shout, he shrugs.

"Mr Stark hes insisting."

"Jarvis let him in but bring him to the basement with Pepper." My dad presses a button on his phone and his suit moves back into the wall, he puts his bracelets on incase and sits on his stool staring at me. "Your used to me and Pepper why eww?"

"Because your my father its just Yuck." he rolls his eyes.

The elevator opens and phill walks in. "PHILL!" I beam and run to him hugging him.

"Erm Kat his first name is Agent?"

"Hey Kat, hows the suit?" We ignore my dad.

"Its doing good. my hair is a new colour!" He plays with the ends.

"Ooh Mint Green, it suits you."

"Agent Culson why are you here." My dad buts in, I laugh a bit and play with my hair myself listening in.

"Fury needs you."

"Ooh dad can I come!" I beam, he stares at me.

"No. absolutely n-"

"Awe cmon Tony." Pepper arrives walking to him. "Let her." My dad sighs. "Hey Phill." She beams.

"Guys his first name is Agent, why isit Phill all of a sudden?" Me and pepper laugh at my dad.

"Mr Stark, it will help if she comes, please pack your suits, Pepper we will drop you off in D.C., Kat come with me to get Captain." I smile and hug my dad.

"Ill be back in a sec just packing clothes." I go to my room and start to pack, I grab some spare earpieces because knowing me, it'll break, I go to thr elevator to the main room where Phill is standing awkwardly, I look at dad. "DAD!" I scream, him and pepper stare at me. "Stop making out and get a room!" I hear phill laugh slightly.

"Just leave I havr homework to do, see you later Pep." They kiss again and Pep walks to me, we go to the jet and fly to the Helicarriar.

I walk out the jet after we drop Pep off and pick up Rodgers, he is kinda cute but I promised my dad I won't fall for anyone after he got back from sorting out Loki and the tesseract.