2

its been what? a week since the ' ' incident' I still don't believe it becauee of that dream, it seemed too real, I should ask my dad about it, I know when hes lieing and when hes not.

I put my hair into a messy bun and brush my fringe over my forehead, I put on my american styled shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and just some vans I found, I grab my phone and go to my dad whos talking to Clint.

"Dad I wanna talk to you." I interupt.

"Kat im busy."

"But dad its important!"

"In half an hour okay?" I sigh and nod walking back to my room but instead lets go see Nick Fury.

I knock on the door and walk in. "Kat, what a pleasant surprise."

"I wanna ask you something, well, when I was passed out I think I had a dream but it seemed too real to be fake." I explain the dream to him as he types something on his computer after, he gets up and walks to me.

"Never tell your father that story, never tell anyone." I nod.

"Hey Kat you wanted to tell me something?" I turn round to my dad.

"Doesnt matter now dad I asked director Fury." He nods and walks out, I look at nick.

"Never."He walks out of his office walking away.

Steves pov

I walk past Furys office to Fury himself walking out, his face filled with annoyance, I look back at the door to Kat walking out. "Kat?" I ask.

"What Steve."

"You usually call me cap? whats wrong." I walk over to her.

"Nothing just leave me alone okay?" She walks off, but... fury...

I run to Fury. "We need to talk." He looks at me. "What have you said to Kat."

"None of your business Cap, just go help Stark okay? and by Stark I mean Tony not Kat." I sigh and nod walking to where he is.

"Steve youve made it, now get your sheild were getting off this thing."

"Wait what about Kat?"

"Whos Kat?" I run and run and grab Fury.

"WHY DOESNT HE REMEMBER HIS OWN DAUGHTER?!"

"Tony doesnt remember Kat? Where is she."