Ch.6

Tha match started and at the middle of the match there's something happened ..... I found Layla went out of the ring and looking at me then suddenly I found someone hitting me from the back ! ... and the match abolished none of us won .... I wasn't know who was hitting me but the guys entered to the ring fast and hold who was hitting me .... It was Tamina >_< !!!!!!! .

Dean caught her from her hair and pushed her hard  away that she barged into the floor too hard from the push strongest it hurts her so much  ... Roman and Seth were helping me to get up she was hitting me hard I couldn't stop her she was hitting hard and fast >< ..... After that she ran away fast * Bitch * .

" Haay sweetie are you okay ? " Dean asked me ... I nodded my head " Yea I'm fine " I said .... Suddenly we found the freak Bray Wyatt on the screen ! " Ooh Jana Darling are you okay ... You know what if you were with me none can ever touch you but you are not with me but you gonna be with me lovely " Bray said with his weird laugh O_o ! . 

Dean holded a mic hurry " What the hell do you think your self you can never take her from me she's mine idiot none can take her from me " Dean said with a very anger voice .... " I could take her from you Ambrose and she's gonna be mine not yours " Bray said with a provocative voice ... Dean was getting crazy ... Roman took the mic from Dean " Shut up Bray you are just a freak you and your idiot family " Roman said to Bray .... As usual Bray was laughing -_- ! .... " We will see " Bray said and disappear from the screen . 

Then Dean took my hand and pulled me to go back to the backstage ... We back to the backstage and we found Dolph Ziggler in front of us " Omg not now " I said on my mind ! ... He was looking at me .... " Do you need something ?! " Dean said to Ziggler and pulled me to the back to be behind him .... " If I need something of course it's gonna be not from you except one thing and you know what is it ! " Dolph said to Dean and looked to me while saying that .

" Just fuckin let's go from here " Seth said ... " You all can go except you sweetheart you will stay with me " Dolph said to me .... " Ooh I think you like the game which we played yesterday do you miss it want play it again ?! " Dean said to Dolph .... Dolph laughed " You can't play that game with me again and win if you play that game again with me i'm gonna be the winner not you ! " Dolph said to Dean .... " Really let's see who's gonna be the winner what do you think of seeing who's gonna be  the winner right now " Dean said to Dolph .... " Haaaay haaaaay Dean let's go from here now .... move " Roman screamed . 

We left Dolph and walked away .... " Dean Please Calm Down :( " ... I said to Dean ... He turned to me " Jana I love you you are mine I hate anyone touch you I don't want anyone to touch you " Dean said to me .... " Babii I love you too but I don't want you to get hurt because of this Idiot -.- " I said ...... " I'm gonna do anything for you I'm gonna do anything to keep you mine " Dean said ..... I hugged him ♥ and whispered " I love you so much ♥ " .... " And what about us you don't love us too -.- " Seth said to me .... I laughed ... " Of course I love you " I said and hugged Seth then Roman ♥ ! 

Then the guys went to get ready because they were have a match against The Real Americans and Fandango .... And I went to my locker room to have some rest before being in the arena with the guys side ..... Then after 20 minutes the door knocked it was Roman " Come on let's go our match is going to start  now " Roman said to me ... " Okay let's go " I said .

We went to the arena I was standing in the guys side and I was holding Dean's U.S.A Championship , Seth and Roman Tag Team Championships the match started between Dean and Antonio Cesaro at the beginning Cesaro was controlling but it's turned on him and Dean became controlling ... Then Dean pulled Antonio to The Shield corner and changed the turn with seth .... Now it was Seth and Cesaro in the ring they were fighting but Cesaro could knocked out Seth for a while and he could changed the turn with Fandango of course Fandango was dancing when he entered to the ring -.- ... After dancing Fandango attacked Seth he was controlling but Seth could change the turn with Dean .