Ch.15

The smell of food pulls me out of my sleep. I look around the room trying to figure out where I was until I saw a picture of Taylor and my dad on his wall. They were both in baseball uniforms, and had bright smiles. I walk to the bathroom doing my usual routine, and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I walked until I found the kitchen, and a shirtless Taylor cooking. 

"You're gawking" He smirked looking at me. "Sorry I just see something I like" He walks closer, and holds my waist. "I know I'm cute" I laughed, and he set me on the counter. "I was talking about the bacon" His face fell, and I pressed a kiss to his pout. "I like you also" I smile, and he brightens up. He runs around placing plates on the table, and food on the dishes. When he's finished he walks over to me sliding his hands under my shirt, and up my thighs. "JOHN THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE SEX ON THE COUNTER" His mom screeches, and he lays his head in my neck. "Mom" He groans nipping the skin on my neck. "Taylor you know your mother doesn't like sexual activity going on here" He smirks at them, and places his lips on mine. I could hear her screech, and his dad laugh. When he pulled back he laughed. "I only kissed her" I was shocked, and his mother looks disgusted. 

"Come on babe gotta feed the baby" He smiles leading me over to a plate. He pulls my chair out, and sits next to me. His parents joined us, and they all laughed about old things Taylor use to do. They even asked me a few questions about the pregnancy, and they were thrilled when I mentioned it was a boy. We were interrupted up Mr McKinley's phone ringing, and he signalled us to be quiet. He put it on speaker, and we listened for the voice to come through. 

"Mr. McKinley" It was my dad, and he sniffled. "D-do you possible know where my daughter is or Taylor" He told him no, and he broke down in a sob. "Brad son are you okay" My dad sobbed out a no, and explained the situation. He said how he was mad that we were sneaking around, and lying to him. How he just wanted to be a good dad, and he wasn't sure how. He even told him how much he loved me, and how worried he was. I didn't say a word though. "I'll try to find Taylor, and find out" They bid goodbye, and his mom turned to us. 

"You didn't tell anyone you were leaving" He asked me, and I shook my head. "I didn't have time. Taylor was throwing rocks at my window, and then he was all "come with me" and I agreed" I bit my lip, and she looked shocked. That's great she is premantly shocked from us. "Taylor" She scoled, and he looked at me. "We have to get you home" I nodded, and we said goodbye to his parents. We hurried to the truck. We were in such a rush that Taylor still didn't have a shirt on. We were more concerned about my dad.

When he pulled up outside my house we got out, and he walked me to the door. "You'll be okay right" He asked, and I nodded. His hand cupped my face, and he pressed his lips to mine. He had me pressed agaisnt the wall, and his hands gripping my waist. I must have pressed the door bell because the door swung open, and there stood a very shocked father. "I'm so glad you're alright" He pulled us into a hug, and we stared at eachother shocked. He pulled back, and wiped his eyes. "Come inside come on" We walked in, and everyone was sitting in the living room. Even James was seated int here. "Did someone die" I asked looking around, and my dad shook his head. "I-I thought you and Taylor ran away. I went to his condo, and he wasn't there. Then Tasha said he dumped her, and then his parents called me back. They told me you stayed the night there" He looked at us, and sighed. "I thought maybe Taylor asked you to runaway with him, and you'd leave. I just got you back I don't want you to leave" He whispered. Emily walked up behind him, and hugged him. "I also realized yourlove for Taylor is like ours" He kiss her on the cheek. "I wasn't sure how to react I mean how would any dad react, but I knew it wasn't the right choice, and I'm sorry" I looked at Taylor and back at him. "So we're okay" I asked pointing between Taylor and I, and he looked hesitant but nodded. I turned to Taylor with a cherish smile on my face. "Tayyyyzer" I drawn out, and he smiled. "Kaityyyybug" He smiled before puling me towards him. His lips touched mine, and my entire body ignited.

"OH DUDE THAT'S GROSS" My dad shouted making gagging noises. I didn't care though. It felt right. Like this entire time we were suppose to be together. Like some forces were pulling us together. He pulled back leaning his forehead on mine. "I love you" He placed a light kiss, and looked away. "I love you" He looked back shy. 

"Now can we watch a movie or something so we can go to bed" Russell groan from the couch, and we nodded. I curled up with Taylor on the couch, and smiled. This is how it's suppose to be.