003

Alex had decided to stay in his room whilst Elena had Stefan and Bonnie over to bond over some take-out. He wasn't close to any of his sisters friends, so would rather stay out of their way if he could.

It was tempting to go downstairs and have some food though, as he'd not ate all day. So he chose that same moment to go down to get something to eat, as the doorbell rung.

He was almost at the door when he saw Elena make a move to get up, so shouted in for her to sit back down, that he'd answer it. As he opened the door to see who it was, he was rather disappointed to see that it was Caroline and Damon. Alex wasn't sorry to see Damon, no, it was Caroline he didn't like, as he found her to be too happy all the time.

"Surprise! Bonnie said you were doing dinner, so we brought dessert." Caroline said with a wide smile across her face.

"Hope you don't mind." Damon said, smiling at Alex from behind Caroline, before she walked straight past him and went inside uninvited. Alex rolled his eyes as he watched her go, then turned to Damon.

"What're you doing here?" Stefan asked, as he walked up behind Alex.

"Waiting for Alex to invite me in." He said, walking right up to the doorway, but stopping before he stepped inside.

"Oh, yeah, you can just-" Alex was cut off by Stefan, saying,

"No, no, no. He can't, uh... he can't stay. Can you Damon?" Stefan asked, almost daring Damon to say yes. Alex stared at Damon and Stefan in confusion, not knowing why Stefan wasn't allowing Alex to invite him in.

"Just come on in." Alex said, not caring about he obvious sibling rivalry, all he wanted was to get some food then go back upstairs. He watched as Damon stepped inside then looked around.

"You have a beautiful home, the both of you." Damon said, talking to both Alex and Elena, who was watching from the couch.

"Thank you, I suppose." Alex said, before walking around Damon to get to the kitchen to make himself a plate of food. He didn't want to stay downstairs with everyone for long, so just made a small plate full, and made his way back to his room, giving Damon a farewell nod on his way past when he saw he was looking.

=====

Alex and Jeremy sat together with a group of stoners as the football team were crowded together along with a big group of people

Alex and Jeremy sat together with a group of stoners as the football team were crowded together along with a big group of people. They were passing drinks around and Alex was feeling pretty buzzed as he downed his third shot of the hour. Of course he'd already had something to drink earlier, but now he could finally let loose with other people.