Uh Oh.

( A/N: I know that not all of my story is accurate information, for example, I know paternity tests aren't usually taken until the baby is born, but this is a fictional world, and I'm gonna do what I want😊 as a matter of fact, I don't know if any of what I'm saying is true lol. P.S. I know I'm horrible at time management in this story lmao)

In case you didn't read the last chapter, at the end, Emma called Max about the paternity test.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey, it's me, Emma. I- uh, have some news.." I trail off.

"Hey Emma. What's up?" Max says.

"I'm pregnant," I pause, "and I don't know whose it is. It might be yours and it might be Ronnie's."

"Oh, um, well, did you tell Ronnie?"

"I told him I was pregnant, but I don't want him to find out I had sex with you." I say.

"Oh shit. Do you need anything from me?"

"Yeah, a little bit of support if it's yours? And a hair sample for the paternity test." I ask.

"Anything you need, I'm here." He says.

"Thank you. I'm on my way."

I hang up the phone and quickly head to Max's house.

"Hi. Here." Max says as he opens the door and hands me and envelope. I look inside. A few strands of his hair.

"Thanks. I gotta go now." I hug Max goodbye, shove the envelope into my purse, and get quickly back home to Ronnie and Mila.

"Hi Ronnie, hi Mimi." I hug them both.

"Mommy! I missed you!" Mila squeezes my leg in a hug.

"I missed you too, baby."

I kiss Ronnie on the cheek. "I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, Ronnie." I tell him.

He sighs. "Ugh, fine."

"I'm tired. It's been a long day. I'm gonna go to bed."

"But it's only 6 o'clock, Em? You ok?" Ronnie asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just tired." I say and kiss Ronnie on his forehead.

I run upstairs to my room and lie down. I doze off and don't wake up until the next morning.

Next morning

"Good morning, babe." I say to Ronnie as I turn over in the bed to face him.

He stretches. "Morning." He smiles.

"I'm gonna go take a shower and then leave for the doctor, ok?"

Ronnie nods and kisses me. I get out of bed and get clothes to shower.

I get dressed and drive to the doctor's with the hair samples. I cross my fingers and pray that it won't be Max's and that everything goes smoothly.

I walk through the doors of the hospital and walk up to the receptionist. "Hi, I'm here for Dr. Smith."

"He's open in room 11, ma'am."

I fake a smile and walk into room 11. "Hi doc. It's me, Emma Radke. I'm here for the paternity test."

"Oh, yes, come in. Do you have your samples, Miss Radke?"

I nod and hand him the envelopes.

"Thank you. Now, I'll need a sample from you too, so I can test your baby. I'll need a urine sample." He says. He hands me a tiny plastic cup. I walk into the bathroom, do what I need to do, then hand him the sample.