What The Hell Is Going On?

*WARNING* SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND THIS CHAPTER TO BE TRIGGERING BECAUSE IT CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, BUT IT HAS SOME PRETTY BIG REVEALS AND IS THE LAST CHAPTER, SO IF YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE CHAPTER FOR SOME OF THE INFO, THAT'D BE GREAT! THANKS! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SEX OR STUFF LIKE THAT, I'LL EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END FOR YOU!

Ronnie got out of prison a few weeks ago, and I've been financially stable ever since then. Ayden's been healthy so I haven't had to buy medicine for him. I've made a lot of money at work and saved some up.

I still have to work to keep this up, though, so I'm having my mom watch my babies while I'm at work. I'm working overtime at the club so I'll just have them sleepover there. And so far, there hasn't been too many creepy guys I've been dancing on so that's good.

I do my makeup and get Mila and Ayden ready for my mom's house. Mila packs a bag of toys and coloring books and crayons. I pack Ayden some teething rings. I know, fun, right? I pack some extra diapers and wipes and formula.

"All ready, mom!" Mila exclaims.

"Great! Let's go." I drive my kids to my mom's house and drop them off. I'm in a cheery mood today and I won't let anything bring me down from that. I walk into the club with my pink lips in a wide smile as I get changed into my outfit.

They gave me a very revealing lacey black bra and panty set to wear with shiny black high heels and black fishnets that run up to my thighs.

I start dancing around as money is shoved into my panties. I get a call for a requested lap dance from some guy I saw in the crowd earlier.

I hop off the pole and walk over to him. "I heard you wanted a dance?" I say, seductively.

"Yes Ma'am. And, fuck, that lighting makes you look so good."

I blush. "Thank you. And how much for how long, sir?"

"Half hour for $50." He waves a 50 dollar bill in my face.

"Whatever you say."

I crawl onto his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I softly bite his ear and he unstraps my bra and puts it between his teeth.

He pauses and looks down at me. "Wanna take this party to my place?"

"Anything you want." I say. "I'll be right back." I send my boss a text and say I'm leaving for work. I put my top back on and put a robe on before leaving with the guy. He drives to his house and we continue.

I rip off my panties and he shoves his cock into me. I moan. "Oh my God yes! Fuckk, harder!"

"You can call me daddy." He says.

"Yes, daddy!" He thrusts harder into me.

"Damn, girl. You fuck good."

"It's kinds my job." I laugh as he slows down his motion and eventually pulls out.

We both take deep breaths and lay back on his bed. I didn't mean to, but I fell asleep in his bed. And it wasn't until the morning that I realized that the guy who ordered the lap dance.. was Ronnie..

I jump up in the bed. "No no no no no." I whisper and shake my head.

Ronnie stirs. "Emma? Why are you in my bed?"

"You fucking pervert! You were at the strip club last night and ordered a lap dance. From me!"

"What? There's no way? Why are you working at a fucking strip club?" He panics.

"I need the money, dumbass. Why are you ordering lap dances from random girls?"

"I've literally got nothing to do. I'm sitting here in my house all day, bored as fuck because you won't let me see our daughter. And I don't have a girlfriend so I have nothing to do. Unless you want to be my lucky girlfriend?"

"Nice try. But that still doesn't give you an excuse to be putting your dick into any girl you please. And why aren't you with your band?"

"We broke up. Nobody wanted to make music for me anymore so they all left." He says.

"That sucks. But at least you have money and fans." I say, trying to cheer him up.

"Yeah."

An awkward silence grows between us.

"So.. I should get going now..." I say and start to stand up.

"No, wait."

"What?"

"Are you in a relationship with anyone?" He asks.

"Nope." I pop the P.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks.

"You just did." I say and smile. "What?"

"In all honesty, will you give me a chance? One more time?"

I bite my lip hard. I don't want to say yes but I know that he's hurting. "Mm.. fine.."

His face glows up. "Really?"

"Yeah. But don't mess it up. I'm doing this out of sympathy. You're welcome."

"Emma, you won't regret it. You won't have to worry about anything. You won't have to work, and I'll pay for everything. Thank you so much." He kisses me on the neck. "Go pack your things! You're moving in!"

The rest of our lives are spent together happily and we never had another bump in the road. The end. :D

Okay so if anyone did not read this chapter, basically, Emma and Ronnie got back together. That's my story. I'm working on another one currently, so be sure to check that out!