My name is Tara

Yay it's chapter one! Hope you enjoy!
Only I can Change my life. no one can do it for me. ~Carol Burnett
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tara Stark~
Do you ever step back and think about your life? Either watching as your memories go by? Regretting something in life? Or falling towards your death? Well, falling to my death is where I step back and think about my life.

Staring at the sky as I fall off stark tower to my demise at the bottom. My father was busy with the enemy in the tower as I fell. I listened to the wind as it whipped through my ears. As the ground began getting closer and closer. Tears filled my eyes as I kept falling. I'm sorry dad...

~16 years before~
January 2, 2008
~Tony~

"Jarvis what is failing in my car?" I ask, Jarvis my
A.I.

"Sir it seems the 6th cylinder isn't firing as strong as the rest sir," Jarvis replies.

Looking over to the holographic picture as Jarvis shows the schematics. I sigh and began unscrewing the cap covering my fuel cylinders. Removing the cap I see the cylinder. As I began studying it, my phone started to ring.

"Jarvis who is that?" I ask.

"It's Ms.Potts sir," Jarvis says.

"Go ahead and accept the call please," I state as the phone answers.

"Tony?" Pepper's voice, chimes through the phone.

"What's up Pepper?" I ask, sounding impatient.

"Tony I just got off the phone with CPS about you having a daughter." Pepper responds, nervously.

"Daughter?" I ask confused.

"Yes daughter Tony. Her name is Tara and she is in hospital after an attack on her mother and step-father. She is 5 years old Tony..." Pepper whispers.

"Send me what hospital it is and I'll go there goodbye Potts," I state, I hang up the phone.

I go upstairs changing into a nice suit and my sunglasses. Walking to my favorite car I climb in and began driving to the address. How did I get a daughter? How did this even happen? I drive towards the middle city of Malibu.

After the half hour drive I arrive at the hospital finding my strawberry haired assistant standing outside the main doors

After the half hour drive I arrive at the hospital finding my strawberry haired assistant standing outside the main doors. She was typing on her phone and talking to someone on her headset. No press there yet. Making my way to her I throw my car keys to Happy.