Camping// J.A.

It was finally the Annual Juniors Camp Out. I was so excited, I had decided to share a tent with Clay, Tony, and Jeff. We where allowed co-ed. (This is an actual thing at my school and I think administration is high??) everyone got off the bus and started to unpack. I started to put together the green 6 person tent and by the time everyone was just getting all their stuff out of the bus I was finished. "Damn Y/N we chose the right scout." Clay said. I smiled and said " I wasn't a Girl Scout all those years for anything, selling cookies and pitching tents where my specialty." They all laughed and we started to lay out our blankets and pillows. I got comfortable in my corner when Dempsey opened our tent and said "everyone come on! We are doing camp out hide and seek! One tent will be the finders the rest will be hiders. Partners of two. Clay and tony where whispering about something when Jeff walked up and asked clay to be his partner. Clay shook his head no and pointed towards me. Jeff smiled at me and walked up to me and said "So partners?" I smiled at him and said "yeah, but you make us lose and I'll be salty." He laughed and the game began. We went behind the buses. It was 10 minutes in and we where doing good, there was only 12 players left. Me and Jeff where talking about Bryce's party next week when we heard footsteps. He stopped and pushed his arm above me and leaned his head towards me. Our lips where millimeters apart when the flashlight shone on us. The seeker, Alex yelled Aha but quickly followed with " oh shit nevermind wrong people." He quickly ran away from the scene and Jeff waited a few more seconds before he burst into laughter. I rolled my eyes. Suddenly it got all serious when he looked at my lips lustfully. I started to lean in and he closed the distance.  We started kissing and then we pulled apart. Things got awkward and quiet. My lips still tingled with the burn of his lips against mine. We where found shortly after and joined tony and clay in our tent. We all layed down until it seemed like everyone was asleep. I heard Jeff shuffle around and step out of the tent. I opened the tent and stood beside him watching the fire burnout. "So what's on your mind?" He had his arms crossed in front of his chest but looked insanely hot anyways. "It's you. (Y/N)  I can't get that kiss out of my mind and I don't know why." I smiled and said "neither can I." He turned towards me and suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me. I melted into the kiss; weak at just his touch. We pulled apart and he said " I really like you. I don't know how my feelings have suddenly changed but I want you. Like I want to date you.uh damn it, what I'm trying to say is will you go out with me!?" I smiled at him and said "of course I will Jeffry." He smiled at me and we went back into the tent and layed back down. I felt safe with him and I was excited for these new adventures with my best friend.