iv

Date: Monday, March 16, 2015
Time Check: 8:30 AM

Audrey was having a brief discussion with Rizza at her office. Rizza was talking about her daily schedule for the week but Audrey was not paying attention. She is just looking at her laptop and touching it. Rizza had already finished reading everything when she noticed that Audrey was not listening. Rizza clapped her hands in front of Audrey and said, "Huy!" Audrey was startled and replied, "Huh? I'm sorry. Ano yung sinasabi mo?"

"Uhh, Audrey. May I ask you something?"

"Of course. Ano naman iyon?"

"Is there something wrong? Para naba-bother ka."

Audrey paused for a moment then she answered, "Okay lang ako, Rizz. May iniisip lang. Anyways, just leave the papers here. Wala naman akong meeting, right?"

"Ah, isa lang, Audrey. Sige, labas na ako. Kung kailangan mo ako, tawag ka lang."

"Sige, salamat."

Suddenly, when Rizza left Audrey's office, her phone suddenly rang. Her eyes widened when she saw who was calling from her phone: Patrick. She immediately fixed her hair, stood up from her chair and answered the call.

"Hello, Mr. Lim?"

"Mr. Lim? Masyado ka namang pormal, Audrey. Kahit Patrick na lang."

"Ah, yes. I apologize. Anyways, why'd you called? Is there something wrong?"

"Well, I have just talked with the board. And we've decided to tour your company here."

"Ohh, may I ask if this is necessary?"

"Well, not really but with our meeting last time, I thought of giving you the chance to take a look at our hangar. Because as you have said to me, you and Time Airways likes a company that share no secrets."

"You're right about that. Okay, I'll talk about it with the board. I'll update you later. Thanks for the call, Patrick."

"You're welcome. Audrey?"

She sits to her chair and answers, "Yes?"

"Busy ka ba?"

"Hindi naman. Later pa naman ako magmi-meeting with the board. Sumakto sa only meeting ko with them. Bakit?"

"Well, I would just like to tell you na I had a really great time last Saturday."

Audrey smiled simultaneously, "I did, too."

"I hope it wouldn't be the last time, right?"

"Of course! Of course. (looks at her watch and sees it is 9:30) Thank you for that day, Patrick. 'Till the next meeting. May kailangan na kasi akong asikasuhin. Bye for now."

"Okay, sige. Bye!"

And they both hung-up. Audrey and Patrick, we're just sitting down at their offices. Audrey was kind of confused about herself and her mind is saying, "Bakit mo binaba yung phone, Audrey? Bobo naman talaga oh!" And she laughs at herself.

Patrick, on the other hand, was also confused. This is what his mind is saying, "Medyo naging weird ang pag-uusap namin. May problema ba siya? Pero parang hindi naman lalo na nung sinabi ko yung tungkol sa meeting namin. Siguro tutok lang sa trabaho." Then they both went to their own businesses after some minutes.

Audrey went out of her office and proceeded to Rizza's table. "Rizz, puwedeng patawag na ang board. Hindi ba 10 ang meeting?"

With a confused face Rizza told Audrey that their meeting with the board was at 11. Looking embarrassed, Audrey was shocked. "Ah, ganun ba. Ay, oo nga! Sorry. But I need to talk to them. Sabihin mo may importante kasing pag-uusapan, tama."