"a star is the one ..chosen"

I understood how the Geminis were telling me to do stuff..of course, EVERYONE in this world is some kind of Virgo or Capricorn..but who they choose is basically the one who has ALL the traits of a particular sign and have the potential to do what he/she will be dragged into.

and the second thing was that they had this way of putting the things in a peaceful manner...

all signs are categorized.

fire signs, water, air, and earth.

the signs like Aries, Gemini, Taurus. they are on the top of there elements. the key to unlocking their elements (of the other signs they rule).

I figured it out a while ago and had no idea what the consequences could've being, I was lucky enough to unlock Taurus and not get into trouble.

but Scorpio was almost a bust.

I thought Scorpio was the one on top of the water element..the one to truly control.

but who knew it was actually a.. cancer

If he could've opened his power to a 100%  one of us would've being nothing more than air (meaning: one of us disintegrates along with our stars which might unbalance the universe), and that was a weakness so I made sure he wouldn't do it again,I don't care when I'll have my pendant or anything I just feel like if I don't get the other stars as soon as possible I'll be held responsible for the loss.

if I have unlocked the element earth it'll be safe to get all the earth elements together.

maybe Virgo is next.