Finding Virgo

Just as I was clicking the pen while thinking hard and my eyes locked on the screen, I had groundbreaking Idea...okay at least I think I did.

I thought of snacking into some kind of website where employees want a job and they leak their information to get into the certain place for the money.

and I knew of a website that'll gladly help with finding these.

upon seeing the website I found a bunch of employees that recently showed up for a job and to my luck only one of them was a teenager I wasn't sure if the zodiacs are to keep this rule of being a teenager since anyone I've yet found out about IS  a teen, so I thought of giving it a chance.

"HHAHAA!! FOUND YOU!!" I thought out loud, grabbing a few people's attention, sometimes the intuitive part of me gets so hyped up that I literally start screaming what I think

soon I found that he is a Virgo and he just graduated from high school (definitely my age then) called " the westerners high"

"no way" I fumed

that's the best school in the whole city!

I was so intrigued with this character that I decided to endeavor his social media and check out all the stuff about him since Virgos are very conscious of their rept so it was more like catching the fish from a weaker spot.

oh and also his name was" jeffery kel sternum" which I personally thought to be very sophisticated

I found his photos and found him to be a quite charming person he had  radiating bluebell eyes and perfectly layered ashy blonde hair, it looked like he just came from a saloon but each and every one of his pics had the same way of layering his hairs which kinda impressed me, his clothes were very neat and didn't even have a single unintentional crease.

 all of this reflected into a perfect Virgo.

not that I expected any of this it just seemed logically genuine.

now I just needed to call him somehow but then I remembered what the crazy-Shakespearian-style whisper told me

the pendant thy find must doth glow

while dwelling in my thoughts I stumbled upon one of his pics that looked like she was shoving a pendant thingy into his pockets and his surprised face looked like someone took his photo without him realizing and the pendant looked very luminous I wasn't so sure if it was luminous because the light was falling on it or if it was radiating on its own,I had that choice but other than that it looked very normal  and to a NORMAL person it definitely would.