Chapter 13

(A/n Sorry for late update! I did most of it on my phone so if there is any mistakes please tell me! I didn't proof read this one, also there is some torturing going on in this chapter, please be warned)

3rd person

-School-

All of Class 1-A were terrified and shocked as they allowed Uraraka to be captured, and are now planning to get her back. "So guys, how do we do it?" Tsuyu asked, "We could all go during and after school, or wait for a video? They sent one last time didn't they" Kirishima suggested, everyone agreed with that except, Lida, Bakugo (A/N AWW BAKUGO CARES!) and Todoroki. "No. We need to get there as soon as possible, who knows what the villains could be doing to her!" Lida shouted. Everyone looked at him in shock, "Lida, we know. But Deku might make us do something to get her back." Denki went up to Lida to comfort him, "Who knows if he's watching us right now?" Mina said, "We all care for her. We'll get her back ok" Everyone hugged Lida as he began to cry.

As they were having the arguement about what to do, All might walked in seeing Bakugo stare out of the window, and everyone else supporting Lida.

Uraraka POV

When I woke up, everyone was surrounding me again, "Good evening. Have a good nights rest?" a voice which came from the shadows called "Call master and tell him she's awake," another voice called out, I wasn't in the bar that I was in before, but I do know I am still with the villains.

"Who's master?" I asked in a shy voice while still being on guard, "You'll see soon, my pretty~!" a girl's voice sang out while some shuffles of feet were heard. Out of nowhere, shouting was heard "FUCK OFF DABI! I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S AWAKE. GOD!" I then heard stomping down that stares and some 'tch' and 'Ow' every now until a masked figure walked up to me and whispered: "Hope you're having a great time."

Shivers went down my spike when I heard the voice ring through my ears, the masked figure moved back and got a camera to record me "Time for fun." He said as he leaned the chair I was on towards the floor and kicked my face, making me yelp "Scream for me, dearest" a monotone voice called out from the staircase.

Deku POV

After Dabi came into my room, I asked if he could hurt Uraraka today, just incase I do kill her. Which I probably will. With that he nodded and waited for me to get ready. JUST TO DRAG ME DOWNSTAIRS! The hurt. (Edit: Waaa my mind is blank) He gave up halfway, so I continued to walk down the stairs, as I heard multiple voices, as some screaming. I let out a deep sigh.

When I got down, Dabi was torturing her. I leaned on the wall with my arms crossed licking my lips as I heard her beautiful screams "AHHHHHHHHH!" Uraraka yelped as Dabi kept kicking and punching her.

"Use a knife" I suggested to the masked villain "I want more screams!" I yelled. With that, someone gave him a knife as he began to carve writing into her skin. I continued to smile, as I saw all the scars and words. My smile turned into a crazed man, as my eyesight started to go red.

You've done you bid, now it's my turn.

-Time skip 1 hour-

An hour has passed, and she was still being tortured "They aren't coming for you" Toga claimed "T-They... *Coughs up blood* will" she managed to say.

This got me pissed. I ran up to her and kneed her in the stomach, making her cough up move blood "THEY won't COME!" I yelled as everyone stared at me. Panting I grabbed many knives and started to stab them in her, my sight covered in red. "HEROES ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES! FAME! THEY DONT CARE FOR OTHERS!" I backed away from her and stopped the recorder, yet I showed them Uraraka's dim eyes. "T-Take this to U.A," I ordered one of the villains.

Aizawa POV

I walked into the classroom seeing everyone shocked, I walked over to where they were huddled and saw a video recorder. "Do you guys want me to play it for you?" I asked them, with that everyone nodded and sat in their seats, as I started it, we heard many screams and laughter. I heard everyone gasp, as we saw words getting carved into her. 

-Time skip 30 mins-

It has been 30 since I started the video and everyone looked like they were gonna throw up as they saw Uraraka in a chair getting stabbed, kicked and punched. 

When it finished everyone looked even sicker as they saw her limp body in the chair, which looked dead and heard some voices in the background, the person who was torturing her, turned and looked at the camera to show his dull crimson eyes, which was full of blood lust. I growled underneath my breath, as I stormed out of the room, leaving everyone else in there.

3rd person.

//Bar//

Deku was stood in front of Uraraka, as the messenger left late at night. His breaths were heavy, as his eyes were glowing a crimson red. Dabi, who was wearing a mask, took it off and had a worried look on his face, "Izu-" he started as Deku's head whipped to look at him, "My name...." He muttered, staring into the cyan eyes of Dabi, "Isn't Izuku!" he growled out as he sprinted across the room, and tried to stab Dabi. Dabi moved out of the way, and pinned Deku's arm behind his back, "Calm down Deku," he ordered, but Deku still moved. Dabi's hand gripped tighter around his arm, as he yelped in pain, "Let me go!" Deku yelled as he tried to wiggle out of the hold. Dabi sighed as he hit Deku's nape, knocking him out. "I'm taking him upstairs, one of you put Uraraka away,"

As Dabi walked up the stairs, he failed to notice. Deku's eye staring at him, his ears twitched and his mind going crazy.

Dabi, the one you love, doesn't trust you enough to keep you unbounded. What are you going to do... Izuku?

(EDIT: I said this last edit, BOLD is Izuku's Crimson side!)