Chapter 14

(A/n writing this on my phone, sorry for any mistakes, a kissing scene, you've been warned :P)

All might POV

I just watched what happened to Young Uraraka, and I felt sick to my teeth that Midoriya would allow them to do that! We will save her, even if I DIE! I heard sobbing as I walked towards Class 1A, I opened the door slowly to see everyone around a table, Lida is crying and Todoroki is comforting him. "Students, we are going to get Young Uraraka back" Everyone looked towards me as I claimed that "We will need to make a plan first, and continue on with school as normal. I don't want to seem un-positive. But we may be too late, so be ready for the worst" I looked towards to desk I lent on with tears in my eyes, "But, we will *Sniff, sniff* still try to save her!" I yelled across the classroom as everyone went to their seats with a gleeful smile plastered on their faces. From there we made a plan to get her back, and hopefully save Midoriya as well at the same time, we continued school like normal. "Everyone get changed, Aizawa is going to do another Quirk test like the start of the year to see how you guys have improved," I stated as I ran off to the teacher's lounge.

When I opened the door, a tall man, with stitched all over his body and face was sat in a chair opposite the door, his arms hanging off the side and his legs crossed "Who are you and how did you get in!" I shouted getting into a fighting position. "Easy, I asked 'Deku' to let me in" the mysterious figure asked as he rose from the chair and walked towards me, "Young Midoriya?" I asked, he shook his head, "Far from him" he said again getting closer and closer until I saw his face "Y-You! YOU TOOK HIM FROM US IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I shouted punching him "DETROIT SMASH!" I yelled, as I saw his body on the floor, chuckling, he then covered his face "I shouldn't of come here alon-" he was interrupted "Dabi~" A voice sang through my ears as I heard footsteps behind me "D-DABI!" The person yelled, looking back I saw...

??? POV

I was skipping through the halls of U.A. Until I heard a loud smash, I stopped skipping, my eyes widening and my mouth opening as I sprinted towards the smash, "Dabi~" I sang, opening the door I saw a hero standing in front of him "D-DABI!" I yelled running past the hero to see him laughing with a hand over his face, "Heyyyy! I missed you" He pecked me on the cheek "DON'T MAKE ME WORRIED!" I yelled hugging him near my chest. Turning back I saw All might standing there with a shocked face, his eyes became wider and wider and I turned back around and hugged Dabi harder. "Young M-Midoriya?" He asked in a shaking tone, I hissed "Don't call me that! Only Dabi can call me that" I muttered the last bit only for Dabi to hear, a red streak landed on his face as I put my lips on his and started kissing him in front of All-might.

 I saw all might's face from the corner of my eye, it was disgust. "Midoriya! WHY! HE'S A DAMNED VILLAIN!" He yelled trying to drag me away as I held onto Dabi stronger, removing my lips from his, I turned towards him and stood up getting ready to fight, "Because he actually loves me! He cares! I don't care what he is!" I yelled as I ran towards him, fists ready "If I was a hero..." I turned towards Dabi after punching all might a few times, "I would still love him" A blush crept onto my face.

"I-Izuku..." He said quietly, I beamed a smile towards him as jumped on top of him as he groaned, "If you want Uraraka back, you will give me two in return." I said in a monotone voice "Meet me behind the school. WITH ALL OF THE CLASS!" I yelled back to him as I picked up Dabi and ran back to the bar. "FUCK YOU U.A!" Dabi yelled passing out after, I gave him a light laugh.

-Time skip, thanks for Deku's cuteness (Yeah right..)-

As we entered the bar, Uraraka was being questioned, she looked broken, dead. She didn't look like herself. I carried Dabi to the bedroom placing him gently on my bed. "DEKI!" Toga shouted, 'Urgh what now?!' I moaned in my head as I slammed the bedroom door walking downstairs, "She ordered to see you" Kurogiri stated as I leaned towards her "D-Deku..." She stuttered as I lent against the wall, I nodded "A-Are you ok? They aren't hurting you are they?" She asked, still scared. I shook my head "O-Ok... Are you ha-happy here?" She asked, "Yes, now stop with the questions unless that's all" I held my hand out with my palm in the air, "That's all, as long as your happy. I'm fine with it. It's just that I miss you..." She muttered the last bit under her breath, I walked over to her and lifted her chin, grinning I undid her restraints and pointed upstairs. Her eyes held confusion on what she should do.

Uraraka POV

D-Deku just undid my restraints... What should I do?? Is this a trick?? "It's not a trick, go rest. We have a big 'night'!" He gleefully said, I got up and rushed upstairs "THE LAST DOOR, STRAIGHT THROUGH THE HALLWAY!" Deku shouted. I checked my pockets to see if I still had my phone. No, I didn't. So I decided to check his bedroom, which was? Great, he didn't tell me, I looked through all the bedrooms until I found his. I opened the door to see jet black hair sticking up from the bed, I sneaked towards the drawers and opened them until I found my phone.

-Phone-

*Uraraka

TSUYU! I'M ALRIGHT!

*Asui

I said call my Asui. Kerro.

*Uraraka 

Sorry! Tell everyone I'm fine. I don't have much time. I'll send you my location and call you. I missed you, by the way, tell Lida as well!

*Asui

Ok, will do, Kerro. Oh and no need he's here right now.

Tsuyu POV

We were in class as my Phone got an alert, "SIR! KERRO!" I yelled as the teacher turned around to look at me "What is it young Asui?" He asked, "It's Uraraka, she just sent me a messaged saying that she is fine," I replied, everyone was crowding my by then, asking me questions and all, Lida was crying tears of happiness "WHAT ABOUT THAT SHITNERD!" Bakugo shouted, "He-He's happy there... Uraraka told me he is..." I stuttered, he came closer and closer to me, as I stared him in the eyes, I saw tears were forming. HE NEVER CRIES, "H-HE'S HAPPY? WITH THOSE ASSHOLES!" He yelled in my face as tears went flying everywhere, making people move back "YEAH RIGHT! A-ASK HER AGAIN!" he shouted again, so I did.

I saw the picture she sent me, and I gasped. I didn't want to show Bakugo, but before I could delete it, he took my phone. Seeing his face go from anger to shock in a second was scary, I got out my seat and motioned for everyone to come outside with me. As I closed the door, Katsuki started screaming and letting out explosions. "THAT SHITTY NERD!" I heard him say which made me cry... "D-Deku..." I muttered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for it being so late! My computer and phone have both been playing up, and I have end of year exams for next week so I was revising. I think this is one of the biggest chapters I have done.

I'm sorry yet again. Next chapter will be... Interesting I guess... There's a song which I got the idea from to capture Uraraka, soooo. Get ready for that tomorrow. I'll probably do them singing I guess?

Will Deku find out Uraraka got her phone back, will Dabi wake up and hurt her and what did Asui and Kacchan see on the phone?

Words: 1262 (WITHOUT A/N)