2

I walked into the classroom with Rose trailing behind me. She hugged her pink binder tightly as I looked around the room for two spare seats. I pointed to the back corner and Rose nodded sweetly as we began down the aisle. 

"I can tell this will be the best year yet!" Rose gushed. I nodded along and sat down. Our boring lecture began and I found myself caught in a daze, glancing at Rose's gleaming blue eyes that seemed to sparkle in the sunlight. 

"Juleka."

"JULEKA!"

I suddenly broke out of the trance to see Miss Bustier glaring at me. "Oh, uhm... Sorry..." I said and began to work on the worksheet that I never noticed was sitting in front of me. Rose giggled a bit.

"C'mon, Jules! We gotta get this assignment done before you end up falling asleep!" I nodded quickly and began to work on the paper we had been assigned.

"With a partner?" I mumbled under my breath while reading the assignment. 

Rose laughed a bit more. "Wow, you really must've been dozing off!" Rose is so cute when she giggles I thought to myself. I shook my head and began the long and tedious hour of doing this paper. With Rose.

With Rose.

I guess it won't be so bad.

---

(A/N): I'm sorry for not posting! I've been really busy, but I promise to post more, now that I have 80 minutes a day to write! Au Revoir!

-KatiesMany_Fandoms